:skip:
Dr Narcisse?:ohhh:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Just seeing this & am heart broken that he white washed himself...

But add Christina Milian to the list, she'll take Spanish & Italian before she'll play a black girl.
with this faux black naacp chapter president all in the news. why do we care how they want to identify. we need to tighten up the rules anyway so we have less embarrassing situations like a clear as day white woman fooling black people. so fukk your rocks, vin diesels and your christina milians, i'm not claiming them so i don't want them claiming my tribe either.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
with this faux black naacp chapter president all in the news. why do we care how they want to identify. we need to tighten up the rules anyway so we have less embarrassing situations like a clear as day white woman fooling black people. so fukk your rocks, vin diesels and your christina milians, i'm not claiming them so i don't want them claiming my tribe either.
B-b-b-b-but the Rock is the People's Champ. I grew up watching him twice a week (3 if we got the PPV event) :troll: but not really trolling. I don't care if Vin Diesel or Christina Milian does it because they're not important to me. But as a former huge wrestling fan, it feels like a slap to see the Rock do it. It's like seeing Sam Jackson leave his wife for a white woman & start smiling crack again. :mjcry:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Arabial dudes can cover a multiple of ethnicities, you could be Arabian, light-skinned Indian, Hispanic, caucasian, caucasian/black mix, Pacific Islander, caucasian/Pacific Islander mix, Phillipino, and light-skinned black.