Actors who can play multiple ethnicities

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The Rock of course

Has the Rock ever had a "black" child in any of his movies....even though his daddy a nikka:francis:

I mentioned this in the other thread when the Rock was called out for not playing black roles. In his first few movies he played at least 1/2 black.
I know in Gridiron Gang his mom was black. And I know in another one of his earlier movies he had a black parent. I just cAnt believe he doesn't anymore. Why? :mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
No he hasn't. I saw San andreas and was like "why he always have to play a white dude with white kids?"
Just seeing this & am heart broken that he white washed himself...

But add Christina Milian to the list, she'll take Spanish & Italian before she'll play a black girl.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Has the Rock ever had a "black" child in any of his movies....even though his daddy a nikka:francis:

No he hasn't. I saw San andreas and was like "why he always have to play a white dude with white kids?"

I can't remember what movie, but I remember in 1 movie he did have a black daughter(s).

EDIT:

It might've been "G.I. Joe: Retaliation". He was from a black neighborhood in that movie.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I like the Rock...but he has to have more say in these castings.....I mean damn...its like nothing of his characters life reference a black person...oh well

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just seeing this & am heart broken that he white washed himself...

But add Christina Milian to the list, she'll take Spanish & Italian before she'll play a black girl.
I don't really think it's their choice. They're, particularly Milian, taking the options they have. Hollywood isn't exactly coming up with millions of scripts around Black characters.