Actors who can play multiple ethnicities

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
North Sudanese and British actor Alexander Siddig, He played multiple ethnicity ranging from Arabs, British, and Indians. He was on the star trek deep space nine.

alexander-siddig-wallpapers-hd-2-4-s-307x512.jpg

Him on startrek as the doctor.

403600-43085-dr-bashir.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Siddig
Pretty sure this is the same dude who plays Prince Duran Martell on "Game of Thrones".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: Just read up on Vin Diesel's background on his Wikipedia page:

Diesel has stated that he is "of ambiguous ethnicity". His mother's background includes English, German, and Scottish. He has never met his biological father, and has stated that "all I know from my mother is that I have connections to many different cultures". Diesel has self-identified as "definitely a person of colour", and has stated that his parents' relationship would have been illegal in some parts of the United States due to anti-miscegenation laws. He was raised in New York City by his Caucasian mother and African-American stepfather, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theater manager.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised no one mentioned Oscar Isaac.
Oscar Isaac will own this title in due time, man's just getting started.
Plays Italian in A Most Violent Year, Mexican in real life, plays a straight forward cac in ex machina and inside llewyn davis, and is in a new hbo series where he plays a young mayor from yonkers. Oh ya and he'll be Egyptian when he plays the original mutant Apocalypse. Not to mention he's the best up and coming actor by far right now

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Oscar Isaac will own this title in due time, man's just getting started.
Plays Italian in A Most Violent Year, Mexican in real life, plays a straight forward cac in ex machina and inside llewyn davis, and is in a new hbo series where he plays a young mayor from yonkers. Oh ya and he'll be Egyptian when he plays the original mutant Apocalypse. Not to mention he's the best up and coming actor by far right now

Yep. He's crazy versatile. shyt, he even played a middle easterner in Body of Lies.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No he hasn't. I saw San andreas and was like "why he always have to play a white dude with white kids?"
That's a jealousy thing because he has the range to play whatever the script asks him to play....it's not his fault that the directors like him to have teenage white daughers with big titties that was MOST of these c00n nyggas were talking about that weekend...before they decided to be pro Black 2 months later.

Daps
That's a jealousy thing because he has the range to play whatever the script asks him to play....it's not his fault that the directors like him to have teenage white daughers with big titties that was MOST of these c00n nyggas were talking about that weekend...before they decided to be pro Black 2 months later.
Huh?