"Actors now, most of them, are mediocre......" - Mickey Rourke

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watch The Believer, Lars and the Real Girl, Fracture, Half Nelson, Crazy Stupid Love, The Ides of March, The Nice Guys, First Man, etc. and then tell me Gosling couldn't act Rourke out of the room.
I have. Ryan is a great actor but to say his resume shyts on Mickey’s is ridiculous.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
:francis: Dude is bitter because his career collapsed and was never that hot to begin with. Talked shyt about Shia and Gosling. :picard::camby: Could have been Stuntman Mike but clashed with Tarantino over something. Mickey Rourke is basically a less talented Josh Brolin with a fukked up face. :umad:

Movir was trash and mickey was right not to take it. It bombed. And he woulda got the blame.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
The tarantino flick?

Yea. Big time. 1st part was ok i guess. But Put a movie thats basically all talking (especially girls gossiping like hens) after a 2 hr action flick tarantino...

shyts a throwaway. Its like a made for tv flick. He turned down pulp fiction. That was his real fukk up.

shyt dont compare on any level to his other stuff

And tarantino is the ONLY director i see every flick he puts out in theatres no matter what. It wasnt good. It was barely passable.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I knew somebody was gone say this
Shia and Gosling?!:mjlol:

I'm sure whatever Mickey and Tarintino clashed over all centered around Tarantino's huge ego.

Josh brolin ain't got a Diner, Barfly, Rumble Fish, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Angel Hart, Year of the Dragon, 9 and 1/2 weeks, Johnny Handsome, Homeboy, and The Wrestler in his catalog

Rep for Rumble Fish once im able to again. One of my fav books as a kid too, S.E Hinton supplied a youngin with heat:whew:

Might need a thread on which is between Rumble Fish and Outsiders

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Rep for Rumble Fish once im able to again. One of my fav books as a kid too, S.E Hinton supplied a youngin with heat:whew:

Might need a thread on which is between Rumble Fish and Outsiders

I owe u some points when I can send u some again (I'm pass my limit for right now, thanks bruh :myman:

I remember having to read The Outsiders back when i was in school. I read the book 1st and then i saw the movie.
I didn't see Rumble Fish until years later
I'm going to make that thread right now :myman: