"Actors now, most of them, are mediocre......" - Mickey Rourke

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Dude is bitter because his career collapsed and was never that hot to begin with. Talked shyt about Shia and Gosling. :picard::camby: Could have been Stuntman Mike but clashed with Tarantino over something. Mickey Rourke is basically a less talented Josh Brolin with a fukked up face. :umad:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:francis: Dude is bitter because his career collapsed and was never that hot to begin with. Talked shyt about Shia and Gosling. :picard::camby: Could have been Stuntman Mike but clashed with Tarantino over something. Mickey Rourke is basically a less talented Josh Brolin with a fukked up face. :umad:
they're not great actors though. especially Gosling

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

I knew somebody was gone say this
Shia and Gosling?!:mjlol:

I'm sure whatever Mickey and Tarintino clashed over all centered around Tarantino's huge ego.

Josh brolin ain't got a Diner, Barfly, Rumble Fish, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Angel Hart, Year of the Dragon, 9 and 1/2 weeks, Johnny Handsome, Homeboy, and The Wrestler in his catalog

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew somebody was gone say this
Shia and Gosling?!:mjlol:

I'm sure whatever Mickey and Tarintino clashed over all centered around Tarantino's huge ego.

Josh brolin ain't got a Diner, Barfly, Rumble Fish, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Angel Hart, Year of the Dragon, 9 and 1/2 weeks, Johnny Handsome, Homeboy, and The Wrestler in his catalog

No Country For Old Men :gucci:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Watch The Believer, Lars and the Real Girl, Fracture, Half Nelson, Crazy Stupid Love, The Ides of March, The Nice Guys, First Man, etc. and then tell me Gosling couldn't act Rourke out of the room.

. . .Drive, Blue Valentine. . .The Place Beyond The Pines.

Gosling is one of the best of his generation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
We don’t have to knock Gosling or Rourke to uplift the other. I enjoy both actors greatly. I do get where Rourke is coming from though. Today’s gen really doesn’t have a plethora of great actors. It’s a small circle. Gosling is great. Drive alone will always have a special place in my movie heart. I dig his range in choices. Rourke is an OG who has an excellent catalog as well. No hate either way from my point of view.