Actors/Actresses being real full of themselves in real life UNAPPRECIATION thread

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
is there a more egotistical group of people in the world? every one of them that i've run into in my life are some overall shytty people that are difficult to deal with. i'm not even talking about huge stars necessarily. even the ones who work in local theater or small budget films are fukking worthless c*nts.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
is there a more egotistical group of people in the world? every one of them that i've run into in my life are some overall shytty people that are difficult to deal with. i'm not even talking about huge stars necessarily. even the ones who work in local theater or small budget films are fukking worthless c*nts.

:manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That Sabrina the teenage witch chick is legitimately fukked up in the head....she had some unique miscues on some Letterman and Leno appearances. Heather Locklear used to be full of herself too but I'm not sure what her mind state is like now that she's fallen off. That Frankie Muniz kid came on the George Lopez show and corrected himself real quick when he said he was "almost in the wrong side of town" before that LA crowd booed him:laugh:

On the flip side, Kate Beckinsale is fukking wonderful:evil:

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
I met Cedric the Entertainer a couple times and he seemed like a real down to earth type dude, this was before he really blew up so :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers and ball players got big egos too... It your just a regular guy trying to just talk or show respect they might give u the :childplease: and keep it moving they only show love to other players and performers and chicks that look like rosee divine

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Stories about Stacey Dash are crazy.

Everyone says she is impossible to work with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers and ball players got big egos too... It your just a regular guy trying to just talk or show respect they might give u the :childplease: and keep it moving they only show love to other players and performers and chicks that look like rosee divine

Some athletes be on that bullshyt.

The coolest athlete I've ever met was Steve Nash.

I ran into him at LAX in the baggage claim area.He was just chilling in the lobby like he was waiting on somebody.He got that whole humanitarian vibe.He seems like the type of dude who volunteers to go feed the poor and fight famine over in 3rd world countries.Super down to earth

Real nice dude

As far as actors and actresses, It's the females that be on that shyt the most.Even the lowest video ho will look down on you like:rudy:

The coolest, most down to earth female celebrity I've ever met was Adina Howard.This was about 5 yrs ago.She told me she had a younger sister she wanted me to hook up with:stylin:......it never happened, but still:win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Isaiah Washington - Unfriendly
D-ray the comedian - unfriendly
Busta Rhymes - Unfriendly

IRL

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
one actor springs to mind out of all the actors i've met: anthony mackie. i just remember him saying some "smart ass" shyt to me when we were working on abraham lincoln: vampire hunter. and this was after being out in new orleans heat for 12 hours, dressed in wool clothes in the middle of a wooded area, and i had been awake for over 24 hours since the call time was 4am.

now that i think about it, it was not so much of what he said but the fact everyone was tired and he wanted to act like a kid...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yeah, I think it's mostly the female actresses. Especially black female actresses, considering the fact that they barely find work(not their fault), in major movies. But the ones that do come out on top feel like they're the shyt because they conquered the "impossible".
I heard Zoe Saldana is real cool though, even though she's one of the top actresses.

YBE

Banned
Daps
the nikka Sean Patrick Thomas (Save the Last Dance, Barbershop) is probably one of the largest douchebags i met IRL.

back when i was working at a Walgreens in Delaware, he came in a few minutes before closing. i was like "breh, i aint tryna be a groupie or nothing, i know you get hounded but, you that dude from Barbershop right?"

nikka was like :childplease: "fukk you think nikka?" grabbed his shyt & bounced.

never felt so ethered....because i tried to be respectful with it. :manny:

:pacspit: that nikka & his two movies.