Actor Steve Rannazzisi (The League),Who Told of 9/11 Escape, Admits He Lied

Conz

Superstar
Daps
oh sorry, let me cite back to the Civil War... don't argue semantics. there are very few things a person living in today's world can lie about on the level of escaping the Twin Towers on 9/11

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
from working in entertainment espically comedy i can tell yeah having a tragic backstory does not help. at least to the audiance

He came to LA right after 9-11 talking about how he escaped the towers and got put on by agents who pushed his "heroic" story. I first heard about Rannazzisi when Kutcher hired him on Punk'd and this "amazing" story was making the rounds. Dude's told it a million times since, had it in all his acting bios and slipped it in every chance he got. His entire career was built on eliciting sympathy from that bullshyt story.

We'll see what happens, but I really can't see the public hollering loud enough for "Kevin from the League" projects for him to withstand the fallout of a bunch of pissed off Hollywood types. Dude's a C-list comedian that came up based on goodwill. The general public will forget about him 1 week after he's off the League, but guaranteed all those agents, patriotic Adam Sandler types, casting agents, ect. won't forget a goddamn thing.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there's just zero chance he didn't benefit from that story. sympathy gets people far in life.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Lmao pictured it was my nikka ruxxin till I saw the goofy white guys pic.if u gone lie...keep that shyt shyt 14 years ago.I wouldn't never brought that shyt up again.

Nothing to see here.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
dude lied about where he went to college
where he worked
being in the towers:mjlol:

lied about where the girlfriend worked
Where she was that day
What he majored in in college

he might not even be a white male for all we know

give this clown a few more years of not getting caught and we would have been hearing how
His dog and his mom escaped the towers too.

This dude is trash.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh sorry, let me cite back to the Civil War... don't argue semantics. there are very few things a person living in today's world can lie about on the level of escaping the Twin Towers on 9/11
:russ: @ how heated this has you

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ah. This country. Gotta love it man. People love to be outraged. Those same people that will sh!t so heavily on this dude for lying, will tell themselves that the lies that they tell are not as egregious as the lie this guy told. And while I can understand that lying to a judge is worse than say.....telling a kid Santa is real, the fact is, a lie is a lie. We all do it, we are all capable of it. What always strikes me as funny is the level of outrage that people can have for some things, and not for others. Politicians lie to us on a daily basis. Polls show that Americans think congress is shyt and their approval rating is somewhere in the twenties. But come election time, just about all of those people get re-elected. But this guy here.....oh we wish the worst on him. We hope his career never recovers. Let's shyt on his name and then go vote some CaC senator back into office because he is a member of the party that you support.