Actor Steve Rannazzisi (The League),Who Told of 9/11 Escape, Admits He Lied

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:dead: Why? I don't understand why people lie about shyt they KNOW someone is going to catch them in? :laff: Yeah, they take that shyt serious on the East. 9/11 hit us everywhere, but that's right around the corner for them. Well, let's see how this plays out.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some people who have that sociopath bug have that issue where they lie and can't help it...It's fascinating and could be dangerous if they have no empathy but it's not that uncommon in sure quite a few successful ceos and entertainers have been sociopaths but not been killers or criminals

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
who cares. Celebrities lie and make up stories all the time.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they made it home safely :lolbron:

but i forgot the milk :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are some of ya'll tryna act like its okay to lie about something like this? Because he's not a bigger celebrity? :scust:

its fuked up but in the grand scheme of things it does not matter.
He did not profit from this lie in anyway it just makes him look fuked up.
It also it has been 10 years since the towers fell and as a new yorker I am more worried about the workers, police and firefighters who are not getting the proper medical care from working there.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
he definitely "profitted" from this. guaran-fukkin-tee some career doors opened b/c of the story. he's not that funny, he's weird looking, and he doesn't seem to be overly talented, you don't think people wanted to hear his bullshyt? maybe throw him a bone? even if it got him 1 gig, i consider that profitting from a pretty disgusting pathetic lie. fukk this a$$hole.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i didn't know who he was until i saw his picture...i like the league but that shyt is not that popular where this story would gain any real traction to hurt the show or his career.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he definitely "profitted" from this. guaran-fukkin-tee some career doors opened b/c of the story. he's not that funny, he's weird looking, and he doesn't seem to be overly talented, you don't think people wanted to hear his bullshyt? maybe throw him a bone? even if it got him 1 gig, i consider that profitting from a pretty disgusting pathetic lie. fukk this a$$hole.

from working in entertainment espically comedy i can tell yeah having a tragic backstory does not help. at least to the audiance

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I'm a white straight male, so literally nothing has ever offended me, and I'm usually pissed off whenever something like this blows up in the press and online. Everything is a overblown these days.

... this is about the closest thing that's ever really offended me. i guess this is my hot button. white male from NY. don't fukkin lie about being involved in the worst tragedy in the history of US soil, you cocksucking sociopath. i wish the worst for this guy's career. didn't like him anyway.

carry on.

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

It is not though. :ld: Your knowledge of US history must be very short.

I hope he has a long healthy career. So many people made so much fukken money off of 9/11.

:manny: