Actor Leonard Roberts says co-star Ali Larter is a karen..mjpls

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
CAC b**** let herself get typecasted, but really hate brehs...

full

So glad brehs like Denzel refused to even kiss these CAC demons on screen

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just read the article, VERY good read. This part stood out.

"On another occasion, during the staging of a bedroom scene, my co-star took umbrage with the level of intimacy being suggested between our characters. In a private rehearsal, Greg Beeman, our director, asked if she was willing to lower the straps of the top she was wearing and expose her bare shoulders only above the sheet that covered her, in order to give the visual impression she was in the same state of undress as me, as I was shirtless. My co-star refused Beeman’s request, and I was instantly aware of the tension on the set. I remember instinctively checking to make sure both my hands were visible to everyone who was there, as not to have my intentions or actions misconstrued. Despite Beeman’s clear description of what he was looking for visually, my co-star insisted she was, indeed, being asked to remove her top completely, and rehearsal was cut. She then demanded a meeting with Beeman and the producers who were on set and proceeded to have an intense and loud conversation in which she expressed she had never been so disrespected — as an actress, a woman or a human being.

Later, she found me and said she hoped the “discussion” could stay between us. I didn’t know how that was possible, given said “discussion” was had at elevated levels on a soundstage in front of the crew. Also, my co-star never once thought to include me, her scene partner, in any part of a “discussion,” in which I would have gladly participated. So I found the appeal to my sense of solidarity after the fact strange and somewhat hollow. Nonetheless, I assured her I was fine with getting the work done in any way she and Beeman could agree on. We completed the scene with the straps of my co-star’s top clearly visible, resolving the matter to what I believed was her satisfaction."

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That show's first season was :wow:
After season 2 show was done done. Future Hiro was a badass Samurai assassin but they kept him as the stereotypical asian for the whole series even the reboot.
full

That's where he's from.

:ohhh:

Face is so familiar.
Drumline, Love Jones, season on Buffy Vampire Slayer.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wasn’t this Keenan Ivory Wayans’ girlfriend for a minute?

White chick with the sister?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This was a good article and worth the read. Not suprising through but interesting to see how the behind the scenes drama played out with the usual caccery.

I wish he came out with this earlier though I know he was trying to keep getting work. I regret ever watching the show. Luckily, season 2 was trash and I stopped watching it very early on then.

I'm sorry this brother had to put up with this bullshyt. Though, I think they need to pair black folks together instead of interracial relationships simply because its a better image for black folks than constantly trying to sleep with becky or chad.