Actor Leonard Roberts says co-star Ali Larter is a karen..mjpls

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Sorry but if her energy was on that:mjpls:than he should have got in her ass about it,not write a dissertation a decade later..no amount of money or relationships will make me compromise my stance on fukkshyt,male or female,you get my perspective and after that you can eat a bag of diseased ,putrid dikks to the face:hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If she was that racist she would have never took the role she would have never did the movie with Idris.
Them white dudes was probably joking around about her and dude and she took it out on him. I racist white woman ain't taking a role with a black man especially one that is not a big name star
What a fukkin idiot. This right here shows you the mentality, pure idiocy, and all around denial when it comes to racism from white people or other non-blacks.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she was that racist she would have never took the role she would have never did the movie with Idris.
Them white dudes was probably joking around about her and dude and she took it out on him. I racist white woman ain't taking a role with a black man especially one that is not a big name star

:cape:you fighting for this white woman like you fighting for your freedom or something.

She was a nobody, she ain't gon pass up the roles and checks. Cacs will accept the roles then do funny shyt on set to get you out the paint, as is/was the case here.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Is this bruh his dad
Tealc-Stargate-Christopher-Judge-d.jpg
he looks just like him
Na, that's running c00n man from get out.

Daps
Living in LA I've known at least a dozen people who were trying to make it in that world and there are basically just three tiers.

1. You're famous. I've had two friends make it here. One of them has been a full-time co-star in at least 7-8 different TV series and a couple movies, plus does voice work for a few other series. She's been first billing in several of her TV shows and two of them lasted six seasons each. She makes $50,000+ an episode now. The other one was trying to grind as an actress but actually ended up making it as a reality star, she got famous off of one show and parlayed that into other reality gigs and shows and eventually a book deal. She was living the high life for a while but the work dried up after about 10 years and she's not in the industry anymore. Plenty of people here would know both of them.

2. You're not famous but you're making enough work to get by. Like I was saying, it's a real grind even if you're known enough to get "guest star" roles and shyt. The vast majority never even make it this far.

3. You call yourself an actor but really you're an office worker who has acting dreams on the side. This is 90% of actors in LA. It's unbelievable how many people I've know who try to make it in LA, get occasional gigs as extras or whatever, every once in a while they get a speaking line, but they never, ever will make enough to actually make ends meet via acting. The whole industry feeds off these people.

Based off who you’re seemingly exposed to you must have heard some UGLY stories you’ve been sworn to secrecy to keep

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I read that last night before I went to bed and I wasn’t surprised that she is... I’m surprised he was using it as a breakout role. But I thought about it...he was a known actor in black Hollywood... not white Hollywood :francis:

Ali Laugter is a c*nt. And that’s on the behalf of her womanhood being propositioned doing an inmate scene with Leonard. :pacspit:

Oh but she was ok with doing a scene seducing another actor.... :sas2: her response to the whole thing makes total sense.

Karen.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You think a c tier actress going to turn down a movie with Idris Elba and Beyonce, whether they're racist or not?