Actor Leonard Roberts says co-star Ali Larter is a karen..mjpls

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
dude in that pic doesn't even look like that. this what he looks like
The+Game+Awards+2018+Arrivals+xLNloQCtVuwx.jpg

and that looks nothing leonard reberts.
As zesty as he looks yes he does. Them nikkas have the same facial structure, what are y’all not seeing :mindblown:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
dude in that pic doesn't even look like that. this what he looks like
The+Game+Awards+2018+Arrivals+xLNloQCtVuwx.jpg

and that looks nothing leonard reberts.
Wow!! My daddy watched that whole Stargate franchise and he told me that’s also the square head ass snake ass dude from House Party 2 (it was one I was just watching it and he walked up )

Ebk3jYRXYAAZmKz.jpg

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Smh come on breh. That makes little sense. It’s a show, so the men on set understand it’s acting. It’s not as if she was dating this breh or actually having sex with him. She dates wm in real life. There’s nothing that she needs to prove to wm on set(who understand her job).

But her bringing heat to this set and making this actor’s experience miserable by going out of the way to show her disdain and discomfort with him is actually just evidence of her racism. And the fact that she was making demands and they were trying to meet her demands is example of WW privilege. Nothing to do with loyalty.

I would’ve never thought she was like that—I’ve seen her in other things. I wonder if other black actors (like Idris) have had similar experiences.

I'd be surprised if she had the reach to try that on Idris.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Based off who you’re seemingly exposed to you must have heard some UGLY stories you’ve been sworn to secrecy to keep
I don't think I could have kept anything secret if it was legitimate really bad. With most of them I'm not in the position to know shyt on the down-low like that anyway. But one of them did have really horrific shyt to say about one very famous Hollywood figure, like seriously disturbing. It's all been dealt with already via other channels tho so it ain't on my conscious.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
At the time beyonce was the only star in that film.
The only reason ANYONE saw that shytty movie was for Beyoncé & Idris.

Nobody got up and said ‘ooh let’s go see that movie with Ali Lauter!! She’s the Glenn Close of 2005!!’

Don’t nobody give a damn about that ho. I hope get career goes to piss.