he looks just like him

All nikkas look alike huh Cac:mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If she was that racist she would have never took the role she would have never did the movie with Idris.
Them white dudes was probably joking around about her and dude and she took it out on him. I racist white woman ain't taking a role with a black man especially one that is not a big name star
This c00n here

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You sound like someone who knows nothing about racism whatsoever. :gucci:

A young actress isn't going to turn down a big role. Claiming she ain't racist just because she took the job is the lowest fukking bar to surpass. :mjlol:

Right. Those White teachers that accept jobs at Black schools who call their students "animals" and shyt must not be racist either.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
She either don’t like black people or thought he was ugly and this is a handsome brother so ima roll wit the former

them cacs at NBC disrespectful as fukk too, he is extremely smart and poised idk how he did it

This what I be saying about turning the other cheek tho, cuz u can tell it bothers and eats him he never spoke on any of this bullshyt

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A young actress isn't going to turn down a big role. Claiming she ain't racist just because she took the job is the lowest fukking bar to surpass. :mjlol:

She did take a lot of roles opposite black men. She was on Taye Diggs in House on the Haunted Hill too. Not expecting her to like black dudes IRL but most white actresses don’t have multiple movies opposite black dudes. So I thought she was at least liberal minded. Interesting. For comparison Denzel doesn’t take movies opposite white women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
[

A racist white woman ain't taking no role with a black love interest.
Especially one that fits the Hollywood standard of beauty.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She either don’t like black people or thought he was ugly and this is a handsome brother so ima roll wit the former

them cacs at NBC disrespectful as fukk too, he is extremely smart and poised idk how he did it

This what I be saying about turning the other cheek tho, cuz u can tell it bothers and eats him he never spoke on any of this bullshyt

At the time she had more of a buzz then him and that is prob why his character was killed off. I remember now his character died between seasons 1 and 2.
:francis:

Oh and her character died on the show but she came back as her twin sister.
:francis: