Actor Leonard Roberts says co-star Ali Larter is a karen..mjpls

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Smh come on breh. That makes little sense. It’s a show, so the men on set understand it’s acting. It’s not as if she was dating this breh or actually having sex with him. She dates wm in real life. There’s nothing that she needs to prove to wm on set(who understand her job).

But her bringing heat to this set and making this actor’s experience miserable by going out of the way to show her disdain and discomfort with him is actually just evidence of her racism. And the fact that she was making demands and they were trying to meet her demands is example of WW privilege. Nothing to do with loyalty.

I would’ve never thought she was like that—I’ve seen her in other things. I wonder if other black actors (like Idris) have had similar experiences.

If she was that racist she would have never took the role she would have never did the movie with Idris.
Them white dudes was probably joking around about her and dude and she took it out on him. I racist white woman ain't taking a role with a black man especially one that is not a big name star

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If she was that racist she would have never took the role she would have never did the movie with Idris.
Them white dudes was probably joking around about her and dude and she took it out on him. I racist white woman ain't taking a role with a black man especially one that is not a big name star
:cape:

Shut the fukk up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You sound like someone who knows nothing about racism whatsoever. :gucci:

A young actress isn't going to turn down a big role. Claiming she ain't racist just because she took the job is the lowest fukking bar to surpass. :mjlol:

Daps
Smh come on breh. That makes little sense. It’s a show, so the men on set understand it’s acting. It’s not as if she was dating this breh or actually having sex with him. She dates wm in real life. There’s nothing that she needs to prove to wm on set(who understand her job).

But her bringing heat to this set and making this actor’s experience miserable by going out of the way to show her disdain and discomfort with him is actually just evidence of her racism. And the fact that she was making demands and they were trying to meet her demands is example of WW privilege. Nothing to do with loyalty.

I would’ve never thought she was like that—I’ve seen her in other things. I wonder if other black actors (like Idris) have had similar experiences.

Poster will ross is a koon carmel he steady capes for pawging and white women on here

While being quiet when them pawgs are racist

He buckcentral

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Is this bruh his dad
Tealc-Stargate-Christopher-Judge-d.jpg
he looks just like him