All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
:mjpls:

I know most of ya don't read so cliffs:

- breh said work relationship with co-star wasn't a good one
- co-star had issues with sexual scene & the amount of intimacy required
- breh tried to be the bigger person and squash the tension but she ignored his efforts
- co-star threw karen fits with producers and breh wasn't invited to share his discrepancies

it's a great article about brehs experiences in hollywood. Breh comes off as smart and respectful but you can tell this ordeal messed him up.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
No surprise...Bish had a movie on her demonic behavior called
obsessedcover.jpg

:troll:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She was probably getting heat from the white men on set.
Had to show them that she was still loyal.
Smh come on breh. That makes little sense. It’s a show, so the men on set understand it’s acting. It’s not as if she was dating this breh or actually having sex with him. She dates wm in real life. There’s nothing that she needs to prove to wm on set(who understand her job).

But her bringing heat to this set and making this actor’s experience miserable by going out of the way to show her disdain and discomfort with him is actually just evidence of her racism. And the fact that she was making demands and they were trying to meet her demands is example of WW privilege. Nothing to do with loyalty.

I would’ve never thought she was like that—I’ve seen her in other things. I wonder if other black actors (like Idris) have had similar experiences.