Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This a perfect example of the verse you quoted. Below you can see the ancient borders. These people had their own land and they had borders

The verse also said "thy father"... my father ain't a druid cac so those stones ain't got shyt to do with my fathers"

the second thing
The word landmark in this verse means border, boundary or coast.

^^ these are the other scriptures that used the same word in hebrew proving it has to do with borders, coast, or entering a place

Like this

Or when cacs use to cuz off natives heads and put them on sticks, and stick them into the ground on the border entering their city. The city is called Baton Rouge french for red stick or bloody stick

Some stones stacked up ain't a landmark. It's not at border letting you know you are entering or leaving a certain territory. It's a place for pagan druid worship .

You should get a strong's concordance to look up the words in the bible, because a lot of these words don't have the same modern meaning or couple mean different things depending on the context
i can't answer that tbh

but it most certainly COULD be a border

the idea of being "stoned" to death is assumed to only occur via "hurled stones"

the concept of a cairn isnt exclusive to them, so when you say "your fathers" were not this etc you prove you dont fully contemplate the children of israel.

IE this post in the illusion thread highlighted something that most people never question (the pre-torah state of Canaan)

Genesis 35:9-15

9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

13 And God went up from him in the place where he talked with him.

14 And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him, even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon.

15 And Jacob called the name of the place where God spake with him, Bethel.

sidenote on Padan Aram :jbhmm: they are saying it translates to "Elevated Ransom or Ultimate Upgrade"

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
the concept of a cairn isnt exclusive to them, so when you say "your fathers" were not this etc you prove you dont fully contemplate the children of israel.

IE this post in the illusion thread highlighted something that most people never question (the pre-torah state of Canaan)

Genesis 35:9-15

sidenote on Padan Aram :jbhmm: they are saying it translates to "Elevated Ransom or Ultimate Upgrade"
"thy fathers" just mean your forefathers. Druids are not my forefathers. And yes Moses made a pillar of stone for a drink and oil offering to the Lord.

He did the same thing in 28:18. It's called a alter lol

7354295646cca2a3f79445d93b9f846b.jpg

Stonehenge is in the UK, and the Druids have their own culture. They can tell you what exactly they use it for. It's all documented.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"thy fathers" just mean your forefathers. Druids are not my forefathers. And yes Moses made a pillar of stone for a drink and oil offering to the Lord.

He did the same thing in 28:18. It's called a alter lol

7354295646cca2a3f79445d93b9f846b.jpg
sure, but do you contemplate it in its fully biblical context? especially after what I posted

Genesis 11:1-9

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

now compare that line to:

Exodus 20:23-26

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

this article goes into the esoterics of the use of "hewn stone"

remember the Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews and had them work in mortar and brick...

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
sure, but do you contemplate it in its fully biblical context? especially after what I posted

Genesis 11:1-9

now compare that line to:

Exodus 20:23-26

this article goes into the esoterics of the use of "hewn stone"

remember the Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews and had them work in mortar and brick...
naw you lost me. I don't know what some stones in pagan territory (UK) used by pagans for worship gotta do with the Israelites

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
naw you lost me. I don't know what some stones in pagan territory (UK) used by pagans for worship gotta do with the Israelites
well consider the visuals of an altar and a tower

it said God confounded the languages because of "towers"

Genesis 31:44-55

44 Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee.

45 And Jacob took a stone, and set it up for a pillar.

46 And Jacob said unto his brethren, Gather stones; and they took stones, and made an heap: and they did eat there upon the heap.

47 And Laban called it Jegarsahadutha: but Jacob called it Galeed.

48 And Laban said, This heap is a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed;

49 And Mizpah; for he said, The Lord watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.

50 If thou shalt afflict my daughters, or if thou shalt take other wives beside my daughters, no man is with us; see, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

51 And Laban said to Jacob, Behold this heap, and behold this pillar, which I have cast betwixt me and thee:

52 This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm.

53 The God of Abraham, and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge betwixt us. And Jacob sware by the fear of his father Isaac.

54 Then Jacob offered sacrifice upon the mount, and called his brethren to eat bread: and they did eat bread, and tarried all night in the mount.

55 And early in the morning Laban rose up, and kissed his sons and his daughters, and blessed them: and Laban departed, and returned unto his place.

if you understand just alil bit of druid thought you would be alarmed and pleased at the same time.
5740.jpg

15865198-female-silhouette-side-view-vertical.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if i'm the right person to ask that question to. Because i'm all about the Israelites, and i don't care about Stonehenge and the rituals Celts, Gauls, And Druids were doing there.... ain't got shyt to do with me.

Israelites use to find artifacts, monuments, historical stuff from other cultures all the time. They would burn that shyt and then step on it until it's ashes :camby:
Stonehenge was not built by druids, it was built by the Neolithic Europeans who were the Africans who populated the area. The same Africans who built napta playa

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Stonehenge was not built by druids, it was built by the Neolithic Europeans who were the Africans who populated the area. The same Africans who built napta playa
Japheth was in that area ruling during that time. If they wasn't druids, then they were Japhetic, not Hametic,

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Japheth was in that area ruling during that time. If they wasn't druids, then they were Japhetic, not Hametic,
Idk what you’re referring to but Stonehenge was built during the Neolithic period when the habitants of Europe were dark skinned with blue eyes. This is proven through archeological evidence and genetics.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Idk what you’re referring to but Stonehenge was built during the Neolithic period when the habitants of Europe were dark skinned with blue eyes. This is proven through archeological evidence and genetics.
See the name of the map of the area

Table-of-Nations-1.pdf

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps

FACTS!!!!!!!!!!

Anything is ELSE is FALSE, A-HISTORICAL!

"DRUIDS" Didn't even Exist when Stonehenge was built.

Historically, Stonehenge, a product of Neolithic Britain, predates Caesar by thousands of years. It had nothing to do with Druids and certainly nothing to do with modern Druidism.

LINK: Stonehenge Before the Druids (Long, Long, Before The Druids) - JSTOR Daily

Last edited: