Activist run up on Stonehenge and spray it orange

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Breh,

I've been studying this for almost 30 years.

ALL of the peer-reviewed Archeological data, CLEARLY states that the Egyptian Civilization is the by product of the "Green Sahara" drying up and Africans migrating, from both the Sahara and Sudan, THERE IS ZERO DEBATE about this.

"Greeks" and Druids are THOUSANDS of years Removed from the Dawn of Egyptian Civilization.

The Earliest mention of "Druids" is 100 BC.

Any claim of Druids and Egyptian origins, is Anachronistic.
yeah but you are associating druidry with europeans

when it might have started in AFRICA. Just because you arent learned on those ways doesn't mean what I'm saying to you doesn't have merit

archaeology from all over africa lends credence to what I'm saying but you have to be spiritually inclined to see it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wish they would have knocked
them shyt's down.
UKVu0t8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I love the earth but these environmental activist historically be on some hoe ass shyt. Like, need the shyt slapped out them type shyt. Chaining themselves to trees, pouring paint on fur cuts, etc… Real high levels of hoe ass activity
At least they taking action unlike you fukk nikka who gets robbed for 12gs and don’t get no get back. You ain’t about no action of course you have a problem with others moving with conviction fakkit