Activision and Xbox acquisition deal likely to go through

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Sounds like a bunch of xenophobic garbage

I guess their track record is a coincidence.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh dont be obtuse.
:childplease:
You’re comparing run-of-the-mill contracts between game publishers (ActiBlizz) and console/platform makers (Sony) to potential contracts between two console/platform makers. Apples and Oranges.

There is no threat of 3rd party ActiBlizz pulling its games from Sony’s platforms. There is a real threat of MS acquiring ActiBlizz then pulling their games from Sony’s platforms.
There was no threat of SquareSoft pulling their games including Final Fantasy from Nintendo consoles until they did. If anybody is being obtuse it’s you pretending as if them creating a long term contract is some sort of problem when it’s not.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:yeshrug:

I’m not gonna sit here and pretend MS is some savior of gaming for buying them over tencent.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:yeshrug:

I’m not gonna sit here and pretend MS is some savior of gaming for buying them over tencent.

They are saviors. You guys are ridiculous. Tencent is a Chinese government back entities of corporations who wants to owned America entertainment. Why you think Microsoft been aggressive so far. Countries need to banned them from buying their businesses on a serious tip

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Chinese businesses who already have strict practices and racist ideologies controlling our gaming entertainment and franchises. Nall I am good.

Drawing the line at racism when we're talking gaming is hilarious lmao. Racism is all over gaming. What do you think goes on in Xbox lobbies?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony's bluffs getting called left and right. :mjlol:

How?

Phil was being Phil-of-shyt as usual when talking about CoD remaining on Playstation talking in circles

Then it was 3 years

and now it's magically 10.

Mission Accomplished :yeshrug:

Now if Sony declines this new offered deal of 10 years, then that's on them. MS hands got forced in order to put a nice lengthy deal in writing. I think it's a fair deal and they should sign it IMO.