ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I get your point, but those are poor examples.

One was a robbery.

American sniper likely tried to talk his way out of it, due to his killer also being a vet.

The other, I had just left there 1.5 hours before that happened. There’s multiple signs there stating your weapon must remain in a case until you are in the range. After watching the video, the employees were waaaaay too patient trying to de-escalate. Once he fired in the air and turned to walk in, he should’ve been dropped.

Poor examples of what? They're proof that people aren't scared to start shooting multiple others at a gun range and aren't immediately stopped. Of course they weren't the same type of spree killing, but we already covered why spree killers have zero reason to target a gun range. You might as well have said, "There's never been a mass killing at a racketball club."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
These threads are just mental masturbation for the anti gun nuts

There is no point in debating these guys anymore, they are more than glad to give up their rights to "own" conservatives.

Like I've said before, you aren't legislating away mentally ill people from hurting people and themselves.

[Says the guy in the only developed nation on Earth that hasn't managed to legislate to address this problem.]

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Cac graduated Police Academy just 10 days ago
This world is a sim brehs

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
These threads are just mental masturbation for the anti gun nuts

There is no point in debating these guys anymore, they are more than glad to give up their rights to "own" conservatives.

Like I've said before, you aren't legislating away mentally ill people from hurting people and themselves.

Yeah because there is no difference between a lunatic with a knife and a lunatic with a gun. :mjlol:

It’s crazy how damn near every other major country has lessened this problem through legislation but Americans are “:hubie:Nothing can be done”

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Idk how people act like gun control won't do anything. Most these mass shootings are bought via legal ways.
It takes like 5 minutes to do some research and find that states with stricter gun laws typically have less mass shootings per capita. These studies also point to how often when they do occur in these states it’s because the shooter got the gun from another state it was easy to obtain it in. Let’s not even bring in how this is barely a blip of an issue in most other developed nations.

These Nikkas arguing the opposite are either obtuse or dumb.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
seriously considering that myself... if i have a bag why stay? its not the 50s anymore...
You don't even need a bag, take your wfh job and go. The second the plane takes off you are officially rich :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It takes like 5 minutes to do some research and find that states with stricter gun laws typically have less mass shootings per capita. These studies also point to how often when they do occur in these states it’s because the shooter got the gun from another state it was easy to obtain it in. Let’s not even bring in how this is barely a blip of an issue in most other developed nations.

These Nikkas arguing the opposite are either obtuse or dumb.

They ignore that New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle all have below-average gun crime despite the conservatives claiming those cities do all the things that don't work. Then they always deflect to "But Chicago!" as if there aren't a bunch of Indiana gun stores lined up walking distance from the Chicago city limits.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cac graduated Police Academy just 10 days ago
This world is a sim brehs
Just saw he died.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
The fact this story gets little to no attention on the most watched cable news channel in America should put in perspective EXACTLY where we are....add them klansman that committed a political lynching against 2 brehs live on TV in Tennessee... we're approaching an inflection point we have never seen in this country for a hot ass minute