ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
It takes like 5 minutes to do some research and find that states with stricter gun laws typically have less mass shootings per capita. These studies also point to how often when they do occur in these states it’s because the shooter got the gun from another state it was easy to obtain it in. Let’s not even bring in how this is barely a blip of an issue in most other developed nations.

These Nikkas arguing the opposite are either obtuse or dumb.
Where do u live I know you ain't got guns so you easy to rob bytch nikka

Every major city has several shootings . Cities with the most gun laws has the worst crime. Mass shooting are only reported when white folks do it because they don't care when black people shoot up other black folk in gang violence.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because there is no difference between a lunatic with a knife and a lunatic with a gun. :mjlol:

It’s crazy how damn near every other major country has lessened this problem through legislation but Americans are “:hubie:Nothing can be done”

It's funny how mentally ill people around the world haven't been killing people in mass every week. I wonder why there's so many mentally ill people in the U.S. :jbhmm:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if sarcasm but these clowns never try stuff like this anywhere but at places they know for sure won't have folks walking around armed like that. Schools. Theaters. Etc.

For some odd reason they don't go near indoor gun ranges. :sas2:
Most shootings at gun ranges are suicides.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You thinks these sheltered suburban white kids know gun runners and shyt?

For the most part they dont run with anyone.

The average mass shooter is a fukkin awkward goof, I seriously doubt most of them could even approach a relative to borrow a rifle and not look suspicious as hell. Now there are exceptions but alot of these weirdos especially the ones that hurt kids, would be out of options if they couldn't just walk into academy and buy a gun.

First off, no, not everyone goes shooting with someone. Overall most people don't shoot, even in the most redneck rural places the gun ownership rate is only around 50% and people who don't own guns going out to shootings isn't that common.

Second, even if you know someone with a gun, you have to explain why you want it. People don't just lend their gun to someone else for any fukking reason, not even a relative. And most of these mass shooters don't want anyone to know what they're planning. If your cousin comes to you and says, "Hey man, I need your AK-47 just for a day, I can't tell you why and no you can't come with me", you think they're gonna just give it over? Especially if the shooter was a weirdo or depressed or angry all the time? You think there aren't shooters who wouldn't even have the guts to say that to someone they know face to face?

Suburban people don't need to know gun runners or have a hillbilly uncle or Cousin, apparently most of them are simps and captain save a hoes and wanna be patriots. I found out last week that one of my co-workers daughter who is going through a divorce is being stalked by her soon to be ex husband and what did one of my cac coworkers who doesn't know either the victim or the suspect, just her mom who he works with do? He just Willy nilly gave her one of his sigs. " Hey you need to protect yourself, take this until you can get the protection order and buy a gun for yourself..."

To me it'll be funny of the soon to be ex breaks in and kills her with the gun my co-worker lent her but whatever

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Money makes people believe wild shyt.

That's why they have to be so obsessive with the "guns make you safer" rhetoric to the point even some brehs here believe it. There is MASSIVE money justifying that narrative, because they know they've already put so many guns in circulation, if there were the slightest controls they'd be fukked on selling new ones cause private resale would dominate. The amount of propaganda necessary to keep selling more new guns when there are already 3 guns in circulation for each American family is wild.

A lot of them don't even believe it deep down, just like tobacco industry knew about cancer and oil companies knew about climate change. But they believe just enough about the rhetoric to keep doing it.
Doctors kill what 200,000 people a year with medical mistakes. How does medicine live with itself.

How do car manufacturers live with themselves when cars kill more people than guns per year.

How do fat people live with themselves when obesity kills more people than guns per year

How does America live with itself when pollution kills more people than guns per year

How do women live with themselves when women abort more babies than guns kill people per year

Y'all sound corny

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
whitemen-pocahontas.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Doctors kill what 200,000 people a year with medical mistakes. How does medicine live with itself.

How do car manufacturers live with themselves when cars kill more people than guns per year.

How do fat people live with themselves when obesity kills more people than guns per year

How does America live with itself when pollution kills more people than guns per year

How do women live with themselves when women abort more babies than guns kill people per year

Y'all sound corny

doctors aren't killing 200,000 people intentionally.:comeon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
doctors aren't killing 200,000 people intentionally.:comeon:
Dress up the gross negligence and stupidity bruhs.

Let 200,000 people die per year to gun accidents. You guys might have a damn aneurysm

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Y'all sound corny
Y’all, this breh in here comparing accidents and personal choices to willful and intentional murder….

:dwillhuh: