According to Stan Lee, A Jew, Professor X and Magneto are MLK & Malcom X AND Mutants Are Jews...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Make that thread when you get the time! I've never watched anything StarWars so no... I wouldn't know this, I'm 22 as well lol

A lot of people don't know that Shyt breh and it is shocking sort of the creation of Mickey Mouse from Walt Disney or the concept of magicians. That nikka stole that Shyt with the hat and gowns from the African Magi or as you can say priests of West Africa.

African+Sorceror.jpg

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
A lot of people don't know that Shyt breh and it is shocking sort of the creation of Mickey Mouse from Walt Disney or the concept of magicians. That nikka stole that Shyt with the hat and gowns from the African Magi or as you can say priests of West Africa.

African+Sorceror.jpg
Magneto
Was
Right

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Just lost all respect for Stan Lee. So the leaders of the 2 biggest factions of mutants are represent black people but the actually mutants themselves are cacs. :mjlol: fukk outta here stan.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Will make the thread tomorrow but yeah Lucas was well versed and interested in African religion.

Dark vadar head gear is comparable to the sphinx. Shyt look exactly like the sphinx.
Yoda is the Black god that is found around the world know as Bes. He was a Pygmy god from Africa but he is found in Europe, Mayan calendar, Middle east etc...
The Jedi and is comparable to the Djedi in Egypt. Black Egypt not the invasion people now there.

I mean c'mon brehs y'all should know this.

I didn't know.... But please make that thread...