According to Stan Lee, A Jew, Professor X and Magneto are MLK & Malcom X AND Mutants Are Jews...

sun raw

All Star
Daps
The series was written with a balance of specificity and generalization, enough so that it could really be applied to many groups. So the Civil Rights influence was there, the anti-Semitism was more explicit in the references to the Holocaust, the gay metaphor comes out of the instances in which characters have to hide their identities from society, etc.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
in Dragonball Z, Frieza and the Planet Trade Organization represented cacs.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising and Star Wars were based on African Religious folks.
what do you mean?i wouldnt doubt it the star wars mythology borrows from pretty much everything but the story is pretty much akira kurosawa's hidden fortress.

so explain,breh:lupe:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I did. But you said that it can be compared to any civil rights group....

Thats what people have been trying to do with the X-Men over the years. Some have tried to compare them to the civil rights movement for black people, some have tried to compare their story of being outcasts to what gay people are going through (Singer really layed that particularly in the 2nd movie). So I was just saying they've always been compared to different groups and demographics over time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:laugh:
There's but so many times they can send sentinels before you get fed up and start clapping back. :manny:
w6w7xg.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Explain... please...

what do you mean?i wouldnt doubt it the star wars mythology borrows from pretty much everything but the story is pretty much akira kurosawa's hidden fortress.

so explain,breh:lupe:

Will make the thread tomorrow but yeah Lucas was well versed and interested in African religion.

Dark vadar head gear is comparable to the sphinx. Shyt look exactly like the sphinx.
Yoda is the Black god that is found around the world know as Bes. He was a Pygmy god from Africa but he is found in Europe, Mayan calendar, Middle east etc...
The Jedi and is comparable to the Djedi in Egypt. Black Egypt not the invasion people now there.

I mean c'mon brehs y'all should know this.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Will make the thread tomorrow but yeah Lucas was well versed and interested in African religion.

Dark vadar head gear is comparable to the sphinx
Yoda is the Black god that is found around the world know as Bes. He was a Pygmy god from Africa but he is found in Europe, Mayan calendar, Middle east etc...
The Jedi and the Djedi in Egyp

I mean c'mon brehs y'all should know this.

Make that thread when you get the time! I've never watched anything StarWars so no... I wouldn't know this, I'm 22 as well lol