According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When black men date outside of their race it's because they're self hating c00ns. They're bitter about being called ugly by Keisha in middle school and have a grudge against all black women :mjgrin:
When black women date outside of their race it's because the evil black men forced them to do it. They don't have a choice, had to be done :hubie:
If (black) women control sexual access, and (black) men control commitment, what are black women to do when the loudest black men prefer others? Again, real question. :jbhmm:
Notice how no one will answer my questions. :skip:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
unfortunately that's false. A user just got banned from here for that shyt and I've known nikkas IRL on that same shyt. shyt breh from the Rockets Pat Patterson just got exposed for shytting on black women to justify his cac wife. It goes both ways
There's a difference between replying to someone and just out of the blue shytting on a group constantly. That pathetic c00n patterson said that c00n shyt as a response to someone. On the other hand black women out of the blue just start shytting on black men, y'all see it on twitter too. Some bytch will be tweeting about getting lit in the club, then next she mentions black men ain't shyt and it gets like 50,000 likes.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hell to be honest I’m more concerned about racist blk dudes co-signing racist bytches in that thread on cultural appropriation and allowing dry dykks to make them easy prey for alt-right shyt, than I am the IR hypocrisy.

Men feel entitled to fukking everything and restricting sexuality of their women. That cuts across all races. It’s that whole conqueror mentality. Not justifying it, just saying it is what it is. I don’t sweat their hypocrisy b/c I don’t allow male foolishness to impact my life.

But the extent to which the pursuit specifically of white p*ssy renders some of these dudes brain dead and willing to let white chicks disrespect them, their women, their own race, their children...

Like who u like, date u you date. But non-blacks ain’t special. If a white dude started talking greasy about black male incarceration rates, I wouldn’t be up there agreeing with him, playing dumb about the impact of white supremacy the way I saw some responses in previous threads on white female fukkery.

But there have been several threads I’ve been in where blk dudes on this site and on social media LITERALLY threw on the full cape for white bytches. Those threads on white chicks blackfishing and that bad baby Barbie chick talking racist shyt about blk women and hair culture brought out some real faces and showed me some thangs. :picard:I honestly couldn’t tell if I was talking to a white racist or a black man.

And that’s sayin something.
:yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Thing is tho, when black men date out they ain't shytting on black women. When black women do they shytting on black men and they even writing books on it, didn't issa rae tell black women to start dating asian men? :mjlol: name me a breh that's writing novels on interracial dating? Heck LSA a black women owned site with predominately black female users got an interracial sub section, the Coli a black owned site with predominately black male users does not have a section like that. Lets not bullshyt here. black man gotta be blamed for everything. Meteoroid falls from the sky and destroys a farm, a black man going to be blamed for that somehow.
To be fair, Ive seen black men date out and shyt on black women too, although they dont do it as often as black women who date out. The biggest difference though is the reactions. When c00ns date out and put other races on the pedastal out of spite, black men and women will check them on it. However, when wenches do it, the black women will cosign it then defend against the black men who have something to say:mjpls:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between replying to someone and just out of the blue shytting on a group constantly. That pathetic c00n patterson said that c00n shyt as a response to someone. On the other hand black women out of the blue just start shytting on black men, y'all see it on twitter too. Some bytch will be tweeting about getting lit in the club, then next she mentions black men ain't shyt and it gets like 50,000 likes.
:mjlol:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If (black) women control sexual access, and (black) men control commitment, what are black women to do when the loudest black men prefer others? Again, real question. :jbhmm:
Notice how no one will answer my questions. :skip:

This is a lie and I can prove it right now.

Hey @HarlemHottie I want to commit to you. Will you accept?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Look it’s obvious, we wanna fukk all types of women. And like others have said I didn’t hear no bm diss bw to date out.

All I see and hear is bw blame bm for them dating out. fukkin weak!!

Own yo shyt!!

You think a bm gonna turn down a bw, fukk no!!

You don’t see bm on twitter or apps saying they don’t like bw.

At the end of the day the bw who date out, so it because they know that other race men have it easier compared to bm. They also want to “make mixed kids with good hair and small noses”.