According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It can't be just on here because she referenced what women are doing outside of the coli. Seems like she was talking across the board.
Black men put out this same energy wherever y'all congregate. It's shameful to lust after another man's woman so openly. Even historical pawgers/ paagers weren't so publicly thirsty. :scusthov:

If the coli chooses to come for me for being pro black love, aint nothing i can do about it. :yeshrug:

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough, I’m just giving her the benefit of the doubt cause she’s always been solid
:ehh:
Yeah and if she want to date asians or white boys or whatever else out there that's on her whatever makes her happy.

I think the only people who care among black folks bout this shyt whole heatedly are sheabutter, woke, and bmat type nikkas. Like Umar in his TBC interview recently talm bout Bryon Allen and Kamala.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why your trying to double talk and make yourself a woke martyr. It's not that deep lady.
Black men put out this same energy wherever y'all congregate. It's shameful to lust after another man's woman so openly. Even historical pawgers/ paagers weren't so publicly thirsty. :scusthov:

If the coli chooses to come for me for being pro black love, aint nothing i can do about it. :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Black men celebrating being called dark meat and bbc and calling that "real love", wishing it was them. For an Asian bish?
#pathetic.
If a 40 year old black women dated white men for 25+ years and after a divorce at 40 decided to finally settle for a black man...whew chile.

BBC? Really? Not knowing can we talk? Really?:scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
At first I was like damn that’s fukked up by Harlem, then I read this quote

:hubie: I'm not a wench, simply an observer of disturbing patterns.

How are black women supposed to follow a whole bunch of nikkas who thirsty to date out? Where are you leading them, to thirst for 'others'? Real question. :jbhmm:

45sx7hR.png
Shorty made a great point.

That Jeanie Mai thread was looking real pro interracial pro LSA/Serena Williams ish?

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I just said this in the other thread.

i won't say i agree with you that *mims voice* "this is why they wench" but i see where you're going with it though. i clicked the thread myself and the tone was uncomfortable for me. it felt like pom pom waving for a black man because he'd bagged up a pretty attractive non-black woman. period

not oh well jeezy doing him or living his best life... nah... more so that he'd got him an asian broad. and on top of that no one was uncomfortable with her cosigning that bbc nonsense. even if she was joking back to what she thought was a troll it was wild inappropriate to me. she came off like a dikkriding fakkit who loved the attention

i'm a hypocrite though. because i know full well that if this was sistas doing the very same thing in a thread showing a video featuring Keke Palmer and Jin the MC singing All This Love by Debarge in the whip i would have called that shyt out EARLY lmao. i ain't keep the same energy which is wild lame on my part. you ain't wrong for pointing out the hypocrisy here

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What ever happened to a woman taking responsibilities for their own choices...:jbhmm: Women make the CHOICE in who they date yes??? So how is it black men's fault???
Im not your typical modern woman.

I believe that men set the tone for what is acceptable in any community. Black women just barely started dating out... mainly because the 2000s (and the early stages of the internet, i guess) set a very racist, colorist tone. Yall remember what it was like pre Trayvon. The internet, and therefore the culture of the youth, was vile. We just now getting out of the gender wars and the Tommy Sotomayor influence.

But it was happening before that. Im a ny'er. I seen how these nikkas chase others (and encourage them hoes to shyt on bw). For every action, there is a reaction. I say this as one who has publicly shamed wenches, i got the same smoke for everybody.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Thing is tho, when black men date out they ain't shytting on black women. When black women do they shytting on black men and they even writing books on it, didn't issa rae tell black women to start dating asian men? :mjlol: name me a breh that's writing novels on interracial dating? Heck LSA a black women owned site with predominately black female users got an interracial sub section, the Coli a black owned site with predominately black male users does not have a section like that. Lets not bullshyt here. black man gotta be blamed for everything. Meteoroid falls from the sky and destroys a farm, a black man going to be blamed for that somehow.