According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@HarlemHottie pay these haters no mind.
tenor.gif

:sas2:?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:yeshrug:

i didn't see anything said in that thread by us
that wasn't true.... BW hate seeing BM happy especially if he’s with a non BW

:manny:
I absolutely LOVE seeing black men happy, with a bw. Im here for black families. All this chasing after others has a negative impact, financially and culturally.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
unfortunately that's false. A user just got banned from here for that shyt and I've known nikkas IRL on that same shyt. shyt breh from the Clips Pat Patterson just got exposed for shytting on black women to justify his cac wife. It goes both ways

Poster is a Euro Cac Dap Fisher

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Im not your typical modern woman.

I believe that men set the tone for what is acceptable in any community. Black women just barely started dating out... mainly because the 2000s (and the early stages of the internet, i guess) set a very racist, colorist tone. Yall remember what it was like pre Trayvon. The internet, and therefore the culture of the youth, was vile. We just now getting out of the gender wars and the Tommy Sotomayor influence.

But it was happening before that. Im a ny'er. I seen how these nikkas chase others (and encourage them hoes to shyt on bw). For every action, there is a reaction. I say this as one who has publicly shamed wenches, i got the same smoke for everybody.

51LUUSANBIL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Loving2-Copy.jpg

tomandsally.jpg

:jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
nikkas don't have the self-esteem necessary to ir date. Tired of seeing us act like we hit the lottery whenever either gender pulls a reasonably attractive non-black partner. shyt is a joke at this point.
This is what baffles me the most. Ive never understood viewing a non-blk person as intrinsically more valuable than a blk one. I truly do not understand it. And I’m being dead serious.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
fukk all that, @HarlemHottie is a p*ssy she scared to come to AZ and get this work from my cousins:pacspit:
:russ: nikka, ain't nobody going to no damn Arizona. Pull up in Harlem and get stomped out with these pink Timbs if you want to.:usure:

*you know im joking cuz i still dap you, but i will stomp a nikka out, just fyi. :usure:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

i didn't see anything said in that thread by us
that wasn't true.... BW hate seeing BM happy especially if he’s with a non BW

:manny:

when BW are happy with a WM, BM dont like it much neither.

The difference is that you dont necessarily see the "elite" WM dating regular ass BW.But "elite" BM, like rappers/ballers/A-list actors, not only will they date a WM, it'll be some avg ass broke becky. Thats what gets BW so irritated.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I think she’s just pointing out the hypocrisy on here. If I made that same thread with Regina Hall riding top down with her Asian boyfriend, 98% of the comments would’ve been shytting on her, but it this situation 98% of the comments were praising jeezy

just my observation :yeshrug:
Regina Hall???????????????????????????:hhh:

You're def not a man.:mjlol::dead: