According to Digital Foundry, developers love the PS5 and are having problems with the Xbox.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hey Trump, Spiderman and horizon are holding back ps5 games from being next gen. Of course devs find it easy.

Last time I checked Xbox had the most next gen exclusives on the way so I'm not worried about this vague rumor just like you're not worried about the specific leak of resident evil 8 running like shyt on ps5 :umad:
Exactly :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not sure how digital foundry became some authority in the gaming industry

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Not sure how digital foundry became some authority in the gaming industry
They fan the stanboy war flames and are stans themselves. One of them nikkas is on record as sayin he didn't like MS a few years ago.

They do give good insight on some of the more technical aspects of things but the stank has been on em.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Every thread that’s not favourable to Xbox, this nikka always in there whining like a bytch :russ:
You make a thread whining like a bytch, twisting titles around like a gossipping bytch but got the nerve to say ANYTHING when people respond :russ:

Xbox be on your mind all day... crying like the L’s Sony are taking were your personal own... like a bytch:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You make a thread whining like a bytch, twisting titles around like a gossipping bytch but got the nerve to say ANYTHING when people respond :russ:

Xbox be on your mind all day... crying like the L’s Somy yook were your personal own... like a bytch:mjlol:
I made a thread just reporting on what Digital Foundry had heard. You came in crying like a bytch like you always do when someone says something bad about craigbox :russ:

Now go cry some more :russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I made a thread just reporting on what Digital Foundry had heard. You came in crying like a bytch like you always do when someone says something bad about craigbox :russ:

Now go cry some more
Nah, you tried to twist shyt around to make it look like an L because of all the L’s the giant wifi router took last week

And this shyt mad personal for you... pathetic :russ:

Its 5am on a sunday and Xbox still got you in your feelings :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you tried to twist shyt around to make it look like an L because of all the L’s the giant wifi router took last week

And this shyt mad personal for you... pathetic :russ:

Its 5am on a sunday and Xbox still got you in your feelings :russ:
Aye, Craigset, come get your retarded member. :mjlol: