According to Digital Foundry, developers love the PS5 and are having problems with the Xbox.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Quite interesting...

Hey Trump, Spiderman and horizon are holding back ps5 games from being next gen. Of course devs find it easy.

Last time I checked Xbox had the most next gen exclusives on the way so I'm not worried about this vague rumor just like you're not worried about the specific leak of resident evil 8 running like shyt on ps5 :umad:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
From what I gathered Sony improved on the already very seamless dev kit for the PS4 for the PS5(His words are more a praise of Sony than a real concern for Xbox)
While Microsoft completely changed theirs, and now devs have to learn the new environment.
It seems like Xbox and PC have similar environments with DirectX12. I wouldn’t be too worried about this.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey Trump, Spiderman and horizon are holding back ps5 games from being next gen. Of course devs find it easy.

Last time I checked Xbox had the most next gen exclusives on the way so I'm not worried about this vague rumor just like you're not worried about the specific leak of resident evil 8 running like shyt on ps5 :umad:
Would be great if we could see one of these exclusives running on a Series X hardware though :feedme:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
It's kinda dumb to beef over gaming consoles when really we're all dumb for buying dumbed down, nerfed to hell, mostly gaming restricted PCs for exorbitant prices :mjlol:

y'all be warring in these threads like y'all paid by the companies...:francis:

Last edited: