According to Digital Foundry, developers love the PS5 and are having problems with the Xbox.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's kinda dumb to beef over gaming consoles when really we're all dumb for buying dumbed down, nerfed to hell PCs for exorbitant prices :mjlol:

y'all be warring in these threads like y'all paid by the companies...:francis:

God of war and spider-man isn’t on pc tho :jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's kinda dumb to beef over gaming consoles when really we're all dumb for buying dumbed down, nerfed to hell PCs for exorbitant prices :mjlol:

y'all be warring in these threads like y'all paid by the companies...:francis:
The bold isn't really true though for this upcoming generation. Sure, last gen it was easy to build a budget PC that rivaled the PS4/One at launch. Not this time. $500 is a good value for what we're getting in the PS5/Series X.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The bold isn't really true though for this upcoming generation. Sure, last gen it was easy to build a budget PC that rivaled the PS4/One at launch. Not this time. $500 is a good value for what we're getting in the PS5/Series X.
Console gaming is always going to have a ceiling, PC gaming doesn't. This is going to be true for every generation.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Console gaming is always going to have a ceiling, PC gaming doesn't. This is going to be true for every generation.

True. PC gaming doesn’t have a ceiling.

But, I wouldn’t classify console gaming as having a ceiling rather a set standardization that ensures parity.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox eating em right now

OddUnlinedFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

most pc players play games with shyt graphics like counter strike go

if it wasn’t for consoles there would be no need for high end graphics cards because their only purpose is to play console games at higher frame rates at higher resolutions with better effects

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
most pc players play games with shyt graphics like counter strike go

if it wasn’t for consoles there would be no need for high end graphics cards because their only purpose is to play console games at higher frame rates at higher resolutions with better effects
It's more to the game than graphics cards breh

gta-v-mods-star-wars-900x506.jpg

the-best-realism-mod-19.jpg

gtav-naturalvision-remasterd-mod-8.jpg

You can't get that thru console gaming

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I mean if I'm not mistaken the PS5 uses an upgraded PS4 development kit correct? They already know how to work the dev kit... I don't care about this shyt at all, they just need to hurry up and drop FF7R pt. 2 already.