Acceptance and Complacency are the keys to Happiness

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
50-60K salary? :russ::russ::russ::russ::bryan::bryan:
:dahell: that's a popping ass salary for someone who is single with no kids

Its not to late to change, friend. You wanna be 40 fat bald with a ugly fat bytch wife and 2 ugly ass kids making 45 k in a cubicle? make a joke out of my statement all you want but if you dont want shyt for yourself you aint gonna be shyt.
I won't have kids breh and if I can post on the coli in a cubicle :blessed:

Of course I want to be something but I know what I can and can't be and accepted that.

Your 21 homie :aicmon:. You got A LOT of living to do
That's what people say but does anything really happen :comeon:

Naw breh you gave up admit it :youngsabo:
I gave up on being a NBA player yes

Now i see why you nikkaz believe in all these conspiracy theories. No drive, wanting handouts :pachaha:
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I do have self respect. Anybody talks shyt I let the hawk spit :mitraillette: Only people with no self respect lets other walk over them
thats not the same as self respect, if anything that makes you an idiot. being content with posting on the coli in a cubicle in my opinion is a sign of low self worth. not judging you bruh dont know you but your still young and should change your mentality.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
thats not the same as self respect, if anything that makes you an idiot. being content with posting on the coli in a cubicle in my opinion is a sign of low self worth. not judging you bruh dont know you but your still young and should change your mentality.
I'm an idiot for standing up for myself :usure:

What do you want me to do, move to England and try out for Manchester United? :mjlol: be all you can be brehs

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Don't accept mediocrity (whether it be financial, scholastical, spiritual, health, happiness, etc.)

Things that you CAN change for the better, than do it.

Accepting things you CAN'T NOT change... is the benefactor of the morality in this here discusciones.

For instints:

Don't accept that graveyard 9-5 shift. Network, do research, apply for something that will better you and your family's living standard (cuz in a land of opportunity, you never have to settle
for an aqualess waterbed and Valu-Paks).

Au contraire...

Accept that you are 5 foot 12. That your lost homie Geraldstein isn't' ever coming back unless he's in your room chillin in that urn. The untangible things.

The fact that the sun is always gonna rise in the east. You gotta accept that.

You're 35 years old. You ain't gonna see 21 again breagh. Even if you shop at Forever 21, babe.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Don't accept mediocrity (whether it be financial, scholastical, spiritual, health, happiness, etc.)

Things that you CAN change for the better, than do it.

Accepting things you CAN'T NOT change... is the benefactor of the morality in this here discusciones.

For instints:

Don't accept that graveyard 9-5 shift. Network, do research, apply for something that will better you and your family's living standard (cuz in a land of opportunity, you never have to settle
for an aqualess waterbed and Valu-Paks).

Au contraire...

Accept that you are 5 foot 12. That your lost homie Geraldstein isn't' ever coming back unless he's in your room chillin in that urn. The untangible things.

The fact that the sun is always gonna rise in the east. You gotta accept that.

You're 35 years old. You ain't gonna see 21 again breagh. Even if you shop at Forever 21, babe.

jWSRzGu.gif

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Hold up I know this nikka @360crazy ain't one star my thread when he complacent with that shytty ass music he makes :pachaha: