Acceptance and Complacency are the keys to Happiness

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You see this a lot in younger people. When you're young your routinely chasing new identities and trying on different masks, lying. For what? Individualism? Compelling personalities? Success?

All myths, all fleeting, all ephemeral. See, if everyone tried on the bum ass nikka mask, which I think Grams is trying to get at, nikkas would in turn find true happiness. There are no expectations, there is no overwhelming sense of status anxiety, no measuring up to anything. But nikkas are afraid to don the bum ass nikka mask, to accept it completely, because they're looking for happiness in materialism, stuff, daps on the coli, likes on instagram.

C'mon, get your bum ass nikka mask on everyone, accept that you ain't shyt, I know I have mine on :obama:
THIS nikka PREACHING

9DOmt.png

Nobody wants to consider themselves bums even though they are, what's the sense in that :mjlol:

I'd neg you if you couldn't neg me back. Breh fukk you and this depressing thread. :what:
Really fam. That one star was not necessary :comeon:

Expect the best and come nowhere it leads to misery brehs.

Another righteous TLR thread by @Grams
Thank you breh :handshake:

When has getting your hopes up only to have them crushed before your eyes been the wave? :heh:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
WOW so I try to make a thread telling coli posters to be happy with their lives and you gasman let it flop?

qUVkxn.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's cause we're all taught we're special from an early age, and for 99.99999999% of the population (including myself) that shyt isn't even remotely true :russ: I had dreams of being in the NBA, doctors fueled my hopes by telling me I'd end up around 6'7" -6'9" because of how tall I was at 11-12, I grew one fukking inch after that and while I'm above average height that shyt wasn't cool B.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's cause we're all taught we're special from an early age, and for 99.99999999% of the population (including myself) that shyt isn't even remotely true :russ: I had dreams of being in the NBA, doctors fueled my hopes by telling me I'd end up around 6'7" -6'9" because of how tall I was at 11-12, I grew one fukking inch after that and while I'm above average height that shyt wasn't cool B.
Damn I was the opposite. I was puny at age 12, like my dad would openly show disdain in the fact he thought one of his sons was gonna be short and skinny. Grew almost a foot during highschool and filled out.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
People choose to ignore the fact that they ARE ordinary. shyt is sad breh :wow:

Delusions of grandeur :wow:

Megalomania :wow:

Possible schizophrenia :wow:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the key to happiness is to TRULY not give a fukk about what others think about you or your decisions about your life. everyone says that they don't give a fukk, but it takes practice and dedication to TRULY not give a fukk. i'm 36, and i stopped TRULY giving a fukk about 2 years ago. my life has been :blessed: ever since. it's a freedom in not giving a fukk. i seriously have 0 fukks to give about what others think or how they feel. if you don't live under my roof, :camby:

ignorethis

Daps
The defeatism in this thread :snoop:
nikka you don't have to be special in anyway to live a better than average life.

You nikkas go to school, find a trade, or find a criminal career.
Whatever you choose take it seriously, and you'll probably find success or at least be decent (well except for crime, you can be successfully or very unsuccessfully)

You don't gotta be extraordinary to learn self discipline.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Damn I was the opposite. I was puny at age 12, like my dad would openly show disdain in the fact he thought one of his sons was gonna be short and skinny. Grew almost a foot during highschool and filled out.

Fam, I am technically the shortest male in my immediate family, I'm around 2-3" shorter than everyone else :sadcam: I'm tall in the real world, but short around the peoples with my blood, I'm basically the height runt :to:
People choose to ignore the fact that they ARE ordinary. shyt is sad breh :wow:

Delusions of grandeur :wow:

Megalomania :wow:

Possible schizophrenia :wow:

Narcissism overload.

We'll all be forgotten within 3 generations :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
The defeatism in this thread :snoop:
nikka you don't have to be special in anyway to live a better than average life.

You nikkas go to school, find a trade, or find a criminal career.
Whatever you choose take it seriously, and you'll probably find success or at least be decent (well except for crime, you can be successfully or very unsuccessfully)

You don't gotta be extraordinary to learn self discipline.

lwSVNOe.gif

ignorethis

Daps
And nikkas ask why certain immigrants are so successful, doing the opposite of the OP is one of the reasons.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
the key to happiness is to TRULY not give a fukk about what others think about you or your decisions about your life. everyone says that they don't give a fukk, but it takes practice and dedication to TRULY not give a fukk. i'm 36, and i stopped TRULY giving a fukk about 2 years ago. my life has been :blessed: ever since. it's a freedom in not giving a fukk. i seriously have 0 fukks to give about what others think or how they feel. if you don't live under my roof, :camby:
How did you become enlightened in the ways of Zerofuxgivinism? :ohhh:

Op sounds miserable and wants everyone to join him.

I guess it's true......misery does like company. :mjpls:
tw64xS.gif

Misery? This thread is about HAPPINESS. Maybe you're the miserable one ? :mjpls:

And nikkas ask why certain immigrants are so successful, doing the opposite of the OP is one of the reasons.
:dahell: those people are talented. I know a lot of immigrants who are bums but are just happy they not getting sent to refugee camps and dem tings

@Chris.B where do you see defeatism

ignorethis

Daps
How did you become enlightened in the ways of Zerofuxgivinism? :ohhh:

tw64xS.gif

Misery? This thread is about HAPPINESS. Maybe you're the miserable one ? :mjpls:

:dahell: those people are talented. I know a lot of immigrants who are bums but are just happy they not getting sent to refugee camps and dem tings

@Chris.B where do you see defeatism

My parents ain't talented at all, I not ashamed to say they not really smart either, they worked hard and showed the virtues of self-discipline. Watched my parents go from poverty, to lower-middle class, to upper-middle class. In the span of 20 years being black with thick ass African accents.

They both make 100k+ individually even if it meant failing a certification test 8 times before finally passing in my mom case, and working two jobs in my dad's case.

Keep thinking there is something inherently wrong with you keeping you from being successful and you'll stay unsuccessful.
This is defeatism at best, laziness at worst.

For the OP it seems like you associate fame with success more than quality of life.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I disagree. Complacency is for weak minded people with little to no self-respect. if you find yourself being complacent when you have other feelings, something is wrong with your life. Strive to be the best at whatever makes you happy;

boxing makes me happy. not working some min wage job and going to school.