Daps
Reppin
NULL
often answer i see on here but thats the only answer

so what exactly are you eating to get those abs

whats your breakfast lunch and dinner meals looking like:yeshrug:

Daps
they mean that you cant overstuff yourself in the kitchen b

one of the biggest myths of bodybuilding is that you need to be eating lkike an oaf to get muscles.

when you eat in moderation, which on days you;'re not owrking is just enough to stave away hunger, your abs will shine

I try to eat two meals a day on days im not owkring out ,and on days that I do workout the one oafish meal I have is usually my post workout lunch meal

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This thread is piff. I got in shape quicker by eating salads and fish twice a day and jogging twice a day than going to the gym 5 times a week and eating mad beef and chicken. The easiest way to get in shape is to eat right. It's amazing how flat my abs are now without even trying. I can take weeks off of exercising and only gain 5-10 pounds. All about that diet :myman:

Daps
This thread is piff. I got in shape quicker by eating salads and fish twice a day and jogging twice a day than going to the gym 5 times a week and eating mad beef and chicken. The easiest way to get in shape is to eat right. It's amazing how flat my abs are now without even trying. I can take weeks off of exercising and only gain 5-10 pounds. All about that diet :myman:

:dap5:

everything is about moderation

nikkaz reach plateaus in the gym but don't realize when they've hit a plateau in the kitchen

Daps
Man fukk diets. I started growing abs doing insanity. About to jump right back on it too. I was doing it and noticing heavy improvements but then I stopped. Time 2 jump back on the wagon. Abs are overrated anyway. bytches already love my body.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only time i lost abs is when i bulked and ate tons of garbage for months

soon as i eat less and better, right back to 8pack :smugfavre:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
only time i lost abs is when i bulked and ate tons of garbage for months

soon as i eat less and better, right back to 8pack :smugfavre:

Americans gon' hate to hear this, but I don't think people should eat more than 3 times a day. I used to think it was unhealthy to eat little, but I was very wrong. Before, I could eat a whole pizza no problem. Now, I can't even eat 3 slices without being full. I have eaten twice a day for almost 18 months now, and have not lost any of my bulk (5'8" 220). Eating TOO much is not good, all these people telling you about 6 small meals a day are crazy. Asians do eat a lot, but 90% of their food is soup-based. If you're eating mostly carbs and meat, you shouldn't be eating 4-6 times a day. I have some fruit and fruit juice in the morning, salad/vegetables with meat for lunch, and salad/vegetables w/ meat for dinner. If I do every have carbs, I keep it whole grain (ex. whole grain cheerios or total w/ almond milk) , and usually for a snack, I'm eating a fruit or a vegetable (addicted to carrots w/ dipping sauce). I literally don't need to exercise any more to maintain a decent figure :manny: , only to get ripped.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yawn: Rice soup, noodle soup, beef soup, duck soup, frog soup etc etc etc. I am exaggerating a bit, but they stay on that soup sh*t.

ya my girl asian, them fools will season the hell out of some water and leaves and add a couple noodles and a dead tadpole and be :eat:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's a stupid thing to say about Asians b/c not every Asian country eats rice/soup.

But my friend who happens to be Asian, told me the other day that a 6-pack is all in the diet. He said he got his by eat a diet of Subway, no cheese/no mayo, chicken breast, protein shakes, and just eating a little less

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a stupid thing to say about Asians b/c not every Asian country eats rice/soup.

But my friend who happens to be Asian, told me the other day that a 6-pack is all in the diet. He said he got his by eat a diet of Subway, no cheese/no mayo, chicken breast, protein shakes, and just eating a little less

well asians from like china, korea, japan, taiwan consider themselves the only "real asians" and everybody else is just pacific islanders or mutts to them so those asians do be eatin the hell out of some rice and soup...:manny:

but everybody should realize your diet has to reflect your activity level for your body to be on point, and if its not then you gonna start looking :flabbynsick:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
often answer i see on here but thats the only answer

so what exactly are you eating to get those abs

whats your breakfast lunch and dinner meals looking like:yeshrug:

everyone has abs

they just have too much bodyfat to see them

reduce daily calories past maintenance to burn fat, burn fat to see abs