#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
How's it wolf tickets if HE wants to bang out?:jbhmm:

Floyd need to take the fight...he fought Berto, there's NO excuse for him not to get in the ring with AB. If he don't fight him, but instead runs back to the media on more :dame: he's definitely on some hoe shyt then:birdman:

AB called him out...Floyd make your move nikka:ufdup:

AB 1 - TMT 0:smugbiden:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Because he knows Floyd ain't coming out of retirement to fight AB even though Floyd should do it because not only would he get another easy payday by whooping AB ass, he would top 50 fights undefeated & break Rocky Marcano's all time record.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Errytime I work someone ruins the fights for me :mjcry:

My Mexican Thot texts me "omg did you watch the fight N how AB called out Floyd afterwards??:ohlawd:

Me: :martin::beli::sadcam:

She ruined the fight for me so now after work Ima go to her crib N ruin her guts :steviej:
I'm coming help :birdman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If he had more moments like this and not him throwin dollars bills at strangers in Wal Mart he'd get a lot more respect. Good to see this type of shyt doe, dude's got a good heart just immature at times @Newzz

That's what I be trying to tell yall, but the cool thing is to hate AB right now:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Did I need to :heh:

Just look at the resume... I'll make it easier... Look at their last 5 fights:heh:

None of that matters once you are across the ring from another man looking to punch you in your mouth