ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i swear people act like we still in the 90's and you can't just watch one show now and watch the other one later. Even if you don't own a dvdr or got Hulu, they put the shows on their websites after they air.

I see Blackish outlasting Empire anyway. after 3 season or so, the Empire effect is going to wear off on people.

Like most night time soaps..they burn burn bright but they don't burn long.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Breh I was literally nodding my head to all that.

Great show

Brace yourselves guys... A bunch of people you been trying to put on this show are gonna catch on next season and act all brand new about it... This shyt is special. It's almost like they took the best of every great black sitcom and roled it into one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i swear people act like we still in the 90's and you can't just watch one show now and watch the other one later. Even if you don't own a dvdr or got Hulu, they put the shows on their websites after they air.

I see Blackish outlasting Empire anyway. after 3 season or so, the Empire effect is going to wear off on people.
I wouldn't count Empire out. That bullshyt Scandal is still on TV and theres tons of low-brow followers out here who keep the Real Housewives fed.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
black-ish came back as strong as ever :wow:.....the way they take real social issues and make it funny while also keeping it real is on some fresh prince shyt :ohlawd:....the paula deen and tarantino comparisons :whew: the new generations fresh prince is here :blessed:....oh and lets not forget dat dude deon cole with the fukkery :lolbron: when dude said he liked the word colored and he just stood up and dropped the pistol on the table :laff: and ol boy took off his vest :mjlol: maaaaaaan this shyt too good :sweetlawd:....oh and junior with the green life shyt :pachaha: larry fish told that boy he smelled like wide open ass :bryan:

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This season opener was amazing. I was telling my girl last night that it's messed up that it won't get recognized as a great sitcom until it's off the air.