ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But it wouldn't be "just because" it would be because a lot of their potential viewers will be watching Empire.

But I should shut up...I'd rather DVR it Wednesday and watch it at 10 then have it come on the same time as Thursday Night Football

Shyt you're right. You want it going up against football? The shonda shows can because they're strong enough to take their audience and not have that audience swayed by football.

And they don't go off of "well we'd get more viewers if it wasn't going against empire" they go off of what is a good number for their network on that night and for that shows budget

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great episode. I was worried they would fall off some after a strong first season but this shyt was straight heat.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
"Jewish kids get to go to Israel, black kids get to say this."

"I'm not gonna be the only black family in this neighborhood with a brown lawn."

"You know what word I miss? Colored."

"Looking like a young Denzel!"

"A lot of good lessons to be learned from a good ass-whooping."

"Mexicans can't say it, but Dominicans can?"

"WHICH FRIENDS?!?"

Master class... They literally covered every base....

Breh I was literally nodding my head to all that.

Great show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dope premiere. Looks like we're in for a good season..

Some uncomfortable trues dropped in this episode though:mjpls:
They might have the best TV writers possible. Its the perfect marriage of casting and writing. This is seriously approaching GOAT territory for me.

Every episode last season was utterly amazing and this looks to be the same.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Everything has worked where it is. They're not going to move stuff just for the hell of it. It works with the modern family lead in and goldbergs works with the middle lead in. They been shuffling their wednesday night lineup for years and they finally got something that works for them, they're not going to change it just just because. Plus Black.ish is a bit more harder edged than the goldbergs so it needs to be in that 9/930 spot. Goldbergs isn't doing anything like the n word episode. Once 9 or 10 hits, you can do more risqué stuff

i swear people act like we still in the 90's and you can't just watch one show now and watch the other one later. Even if you don't own a dvdr or got Hulu, they put the shows on their websites after they air.

I see Blackish outlasting Empire anyway. after 3 season or so, the Empire effect is going to wear off on people.