ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He kinda explained it. He thought he had the perfect woman but she was getting dumped left and right. And the fact that she Kinda left out the fact thst she was engaged to the New Phil limar (thst breh getting all the random black dude roles phill used to get lmao) and thst kinda set him off doen the rabbit whole

Now see him being a little upset about not knowing she was engaged before, that I get. But her being dumped a lot in college doesn't mean he didn't or doesn't have the perfect woman. It's college. I think they should've focused more on him being upset about the engagement thing because that's a big deal. Even in Family Matters when Harriet found out Carl was going to propose to another woman before her..even though he used the same ring which is such a bad bad bad move

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Now see him being a little upset about not knowing she was engaged before, that I get. But her being dumped a lot in college doesn't mean he didn't or doesn't have the perfect woman. It's college. I think they should've focused more on him being upset about the engagement thing because that's a big deal. Even in Family Matters when Harriet found out Carl was going to propose to another woman before her..even though he used the same ring which is such a bad bad bad move
But that doesn't go inline with his character.
He was upset about the endangerment then he asked new phill limar west happened. Then he spiraled out of control like typical dre. When basically all he wanted for bow was to tell him and not from hr friends in passing

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But that doesn't go inline with his character.
He was upset about the endangerment then he asked new phill limar west happened. Then he spiraled out of control like typical dre. When basically all he wanted for bow was to tell him and not from hr friends in passing

Oh yeah i get it, its in character, I just think its a part of his character that's extremely hard to like. Like extremely lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not only one of the best black shows in a minute, it's one of the best shows on tv period. Great writing, plots, characters and jokes.
This might be a top 10 black show, ever honestly.

I haven't seen a first season this amazing since...Archer? Even Parks and Rec too like a season and a half to hit their stride