ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Diane dressing up as Sarah Palin and Jack as Vanilla Ice :dead:

Junior dressing up as a wizard and talking about his D&D career while Diane gives him the :ld:

Bow's idea of soul food cooking :scust:

Really funny episode and the casting of Michael Rapaport as the one questioning Dre's blackness was spot on.
mac & teas :dahell:...woulda had to tell bow to :camby: and bend that ass over in the bedroom for that :takedat:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diane dressing up as Sarah Palin and Jack as Vanilla Ice :dead:

Junior dressing up as a wizard and talking about his D&D career while Diane gives him the :ld:

Bow's idea of soul food cooking :scust:

Really funny episode and the casting of Michael Rapaport as the one questioning Dre's blackness was spot on.

"I went from level 1 to creating my own plane of existence, before high school" :dead:

Daps
:wow:

Just :wow: brehs.

I really fukking slept on this show. This is show has made me laugh out loud many times and I haven't done that watching a sitcom on network tv in years brehs. Like many, I saw the title of the show and first trailer was like :beli::rudy::camby:l downloaded the last episode out of boredom and have now binged watched the entire season in 24 hours. shyt is hilarious. The cast is perfect even down to the kid actors, which is always dicey casting wise cause some of them can turn out to be horrible.

The Nod Episode was some real nikka shyt. :win:I've always done it unknowingly, its just shyt a nikka does when he's out here in the field.
The one where they got married and Pops called out the moms for looking down because they the "good black" was piff.
The basketball episode where dude telegraphed his pass....brehs:deadmanny:

I really hope this show gets picked up for a second season.

Last edited:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LMFAO...

It was gems all over this episode started starting with the opening handshake, then the sunflower seed comedy. Pops interpretation of "you know what I'm saying". HA then the costume scene where Jack calls vanilla ice the godfather of Hip Hop. The white Cornell West said "little dude you're buggin" lmfao what a funny entertaining ep.

Great show