ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That Becky was thick :takedat:

When Josh called her a thick snowbunny I thought of JBO :shaq:. Can't blame Junior for getting that B-roll for later, a lot of edits needed :lolbron:. The running bit with Charlie and Diane being enemies is great. When he asked Dre if the girl twin still lives with you and had to inch past her in the doorway :dead:

Bo knowing hella David Spade movies :heh:.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Anthony and Tracee's chemistry got me wondering... :lupe:

they seem reeeeeeal close

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: Charile the funniest dude on this show

Does the girl twin still live with you?
Yes:comeon:
Hmm. Yeah I don't like her

When Dianne answered the door and her smile faded away with the quickness and hit him with the:francis:
"Charles"
"Diane"
and then this nikka scooted by her trying not to put his back to her:deadrose:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
brehs that thick ass snowbunny :takedat: thats what u call a PAWG!! and junior was a real nicca for recording all that head to toe goodness instead of his mom saving charlie :pachaha:

Say it again breh for the cats in here trying to pass off every white girl they love as a pawg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah. I think she kept getting dumped because she focused more on her studies than her bOyfriends
cause she said instead of going out on her anniversary date she chose to be on the lab

That said, Dre's obsession with it made no damn sense to me. Like really, that's what you want to get hung up on in your marriage of 15 years? It made him look real petty and even kinda...immature? Might not be the right word but that's how it felt. Like it felt like something a high school kid would get hung up on

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
That said, Dre's obsession with it made no damn sense to me. Like really, that's what you want to get hung up on in your marriage of 15 years? It made him look real petty and even kinda...immature? Might not be the right word but that's how it felt. Like it felt like something a high school kid would get hung up on
He kinda explained it. He thought he had the perfect woman but she was getting dumped left and right. And the fact that she Kinda left out the fact thst she was engaged to the New Phil limar (thst breh getting all the random black dude roles phill used to get lmao) and thst kinda set him off doen the rabbit whole