ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What Tracee Ellis Ross ass looking like on this show? It will be the deciding factor on if I watch it or not
She's not wearing yoga pants if that's what you're asking.

But in this scene, you can kind of see her nipples poking out.
Blackish.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
idk if i was in a silly mood or wat but this shyt had me laughing all throughout...the only part i didnt like was when he said that one dude was a "honorary brutha" which is that incognito shyt i cant fuk with :smh: everything else was pretty funny tho

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
idk if i was in a silly mood or wat but this shyt had me laughing all throughout...the only part i didnt like was when he said that one dude was a "honorary brutha" which is that incognito shyt i cant fuk with :smh: everything else was pretty funny tho
The writing is great.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What Tracee Ellis Ross ass looking like on this show? It will be the deciding factor on if I watch it or not

They didn't show it once.... not even when she mentioned she has a big ass:stopitslime:. Honestly as a guy who became a fan of girlfriends for the eye candy alone I was disappointed.

With that said it was an ok episode, its pretty clear this show is aimed at upper middle/upper class African Americans but at least they critiqued that lifestyle for some of the bullshyt that comes with it. I'll give it another shot

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
No shyt. I am biracial so I don't need a refresher course on what a mixed black and white person looks like. I am just saying she is not so light that jokes about her complexion make any sense at all especially not when Laurence Fishburne is on this show too and he is damn near the same complexion as Ross. Talking about her pigment came off as tone deaf.

I'm with you. She still has enough "Sista girl" features that she's not getting any passes. I'm sure she grew up feeling like a black girl because that's what people saw and how she was treated.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't see the longevity in this once the racial jokes get old. Cast doesn't have any real chemistry either, feels forced, though it could change as it was the pilot.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They didn't show it once.... not even when she mentioned she has a big ass:stopitslime:. Honestly as a guy who became a fan of girlfriends for the eye candy alone I was disappointed.

With that said it was an ok episode, its pretty clear this show is aimed at upper middle/upper class African Americans but at least they critiqued that lifestyle for some of the bullshyt that comes with it. I'll give it another shot

Can't check for it then...I'm interested in the ass only...married to a desi chick so I don't need a show to "educate" me about biracial families...

Let me know if they do show that ass though :salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Don't see the longevity in this once the racial jokes get old. Cast doesn't have any real chemistry either, feels forced, though it could change as it was the pilot.
even tho i disagree with u i think abc gotta give it time to fully get that chemistry....i mean did u ever see the first season of my wife and kids :usure:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've decided to give in & at least check out the Pilot.

Please keep in mind that:
1. I usually don't jump into shows during their 1st season. I normally want them to get at least 2 seasons under their belt.
2. I think Family sitcoms are outdated. I haven't watched a Live-action Family sitcom since "The George Lopez Show". (No, I don't count "Arrested Development" as a traditional family sitcom).
3. I haven't given a fukk about a black sitcom since the first 3 or 4 seasons of "The Game".

So I'm pretty much only giving this pilot a chance because
1. It's a Black modern single-cam Sitcom with 3 black familiar actors I like
2: The showrunnner is a black producer/writer that has credibility & a resume.
3. It's on Network TV & ABC is definitely the best fit of the Broadcast networks. If this was on cable I would've ignored it. Cable sitcoms don't matter to me like Cable Dramas.
4. It's getting good reviews from TV critics overall (it has a 85% from critics on Rotten Tomatoes) & including TV critics I fukks with.
5. Everybody gonna be talking about it every week on this forum, Black twitter, black podcasts, & etc.