ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I found the trailer somewhat amusing. The name of the show def gotta :camby:
but its a unique take on a upper class black family, and the dad is trying to prevent his son from ending up like carlton banks.
- i can already see one of the episodes being about them going to the hood to get in touch with their black heritage :shaq2:
- this shyt is sad. I kinda want to support since we dont have any black tv shows, but this shyt feels like it was written by the same people from modern family :scusthov:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
The fukk were they thinking, AAs in the burbs? :what:

Of course it's not going to work. obviously it needs to be in the projects, with one twerker daughter, and a son struggling to graduate, have him on the basketball team with an older brother who's in prison for double murder, no father in the series, and a mother working 2 jobs. This show is unrealistic, look at the replies here. Even they know. :heh:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
To many black people on one show for ABC all high yellow cast don't stand a chance if the did I would been an actor

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i get that upper middle class and above sometimes are oblivious to reality. but throwing your kid a bar mitzvah because he wants one? :camby:i can't support this :beli:

shame laurence fishburne is associated with this debauchery

why can't jr. have a bar-mitzvah??? tracy ellis-ross is jewish :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The fukk were they thinking, AAs in the burbs? :what:

Of course it's not going to work. obviously it needs to be in the projects, with one twerker daughter, and a son struggling to graduate, have him on the basketball team with an older brother who's in prison for double murder, no father in the series, and a mother working 2 jobs. This show is unrealistic, look at the replies here. Even they know. :heh:
Yeah black people not living in the hood, selling drugs, and being in jail is unrealistic :beli: