ABC's upcoming sitcom: "Black-ish"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thinking back on the Obama monologue, I was in middle school when he won. The main thing I really remember was threats about bombing the schools where I attended, damn near no one was in school that day.
my exact feelings are what dre said... i remember seeing him getting out that limo and thinking "is this motherfukker crazy, somebody is going to shoot him"

i'm STILL waiting for it to happen truth be told

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Charlie when he thought he was about to be fired "All I got is God and my goatee" :damn:

Lucy getting the pinkslip on her birthday :skip:

Good Times was before my time, so I can't really say how well they nailed the show but all the past jokes were funny. Houston Oilers being around forever :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Charlie when he thought he was about to be fired "All I got is God and my goatee" :damn:

Lucy getting the pinkslip on her birthday :skip:

Good Times was before my time, so I can't really say how well they nailed the show but all the past jokes were funny. Houston Oilers being around forever :mjlol:

I thought they did a good job. I really enjoyed the "over projection of their voices" that those studio shows all used to do.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Caught up on the last two episodes. When actors get to play sick or drunk, it's almost a guaranteed the episode is gonna be great.

Jack is so disgusting, first with the hot dog and the butter and purposely getting Junior sick.:huhldup::bryan:

The baby though is kinda trouble.:patrice: It can add or it can hinder to the show. Feels kinda early too.

The Finale: Advance Summer Sorcery :mjlol: Bow in them 60's era jeans :whoo: Try this little thing called desert :gladbron: Me with only three jobs?! :why: Fishbourne as James Earl Jones :pachaha: