ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:patrice:

Just scrolled though his IG :dame:

Pretty much all the pictures are of him solo, or him and his cac best friend/family, or him and the kids he tutors. You're talking like he has dozens of white women posted on his page pre-bachelor

Of the final four, three of them I believe, were black/mixed race. I understand not liking him as a person, but to call him inauthentic is a bit weird

his ig was cleaned up for the show breh

he did the ol okie doke bring some black chicks late in the game on some jesse jackson winning michigan in 88

and yeah pre bachelor he did have a bunch of cac women on his page

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly though, Matty J got a valuable lesson, although he got it late

As a man you'll always be attracted to all the races, but a lot of these non black women are too racist to have a relationship with :manny:

Guarantee his next girlfriend is going to be a black woman

Man even when I used to fukk with non-black women I always knew there was never a chance at a serious relationship and that's how I treated them. No hate, I just didn't want to have to explain the black experience to someone I spend my life with. Either you get it or you don't. "PAWGIN" is as deep as a puddle.

My dude cut Top flight black women for this regular ass white woman. There were some other bad non-black women if that was what he was going for too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe Michelle becomes the first black person to pick another black person

:mjlol:

Michelle-Young-with-ex-boyfriend-Aaron-in-2017.jpg

Michelle-Young-with-former-boyfriend-Aaron-in-2018.jpg

dated this cac for 10 years till 2020 :mjpls: