ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So it's true :ehh:

A shame they didn't do a better background check on these girls

thats really what this comes down to.

simple shyt like checking these chics social media. you could have 2 interns knock that shyt out EASILY.

but I think this dude Matt probably fukking hates Rachel. she ruined the whole thing basically.

like he said, and we all know, it was mad pressure to pick a non-white shorty. and after everything, he picked the white chic, and then BOOM, racist pics

dude probably hates her

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He gets zero points for walking away from her...

All them fine ass black women and this weak cave bytchmade c00n picked a white girl from fukking Georgia...

Ain't no one surprised she did some racist shyt in her past, its a right of passage for southern CACs to do racist shyt...

SMH @ this fool, embarrassing as fukk...

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Every time they pick a Black Bachelor/Bachelorette, they choose a white mufukka. This time, the white mufukka got a racist history

:hhh:I don't understand why Black folks going on this mufukka

They choose the most white loving black people for these reality shows. It’s also no coincidence that he’s mixed.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada

All them fine ass black women and this weak cave bytchmade c00n picked a white girl from fukking Georgia...

Ain't no one surprised she did some racist shyt in her past, its a right of passage for southern CACs to do racist shyt...

black educated women were throwing themselves at him, and he picks a cac

fukk that c00n

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Son cut Bri and that lightskin girl before her. When I saw that I was done this clown. Bri bad as fukk, good job and educated. The other girl was working on her masters and fine too. The broad that left was smart..she knew this nikka wasn't worth it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
thats really what this comes down to.

simple shyt like checking these chics social media. you could have 2 interns knock that shyt out EASILY.

but I think this dude Matt probably fukking hates Rachel. she ruined the whole thing basically.

like he said, and we all know, it was mad pressure to pick a non-white shorty. and after everything, he picked the white chic, and then BOOM, racist pics

dude probably hates her
Why was there pressure on him? The other 2 black bachelorettes didn't pick black men.:mjpls: Also why would anyone who watches this show think that he was going to pick a black woman? If you're black and doing this show you're not looking for a black partner. Cacs are undefeated on this show, because as witnessed the white contestants always get chosen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly though, Matty J got a valuable lesson, although he got it late

As a man you'll always be attracted to all the races, but a lot of these non black women are too racist to have a relationship with :manny:

Guarantee his next girlfriend is going to be a black woman

:mjlol: