ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Why would he need to be bullied?:sas2:So in your mind there's already no possible way that he would pick a black woman on her own merits if he has access to non black women. The black women haven't even been presented yet and they're already a consolation prize:ohhh:
Sohh let me get this right. First "black" bachelor in hisory, the producers make half of the contestants black, biracial and Asian, and he still ends up picking a white cosplaying slave mistress???

tenor.gif

ABC set this man of from the start. He's a biracial raised exclusively by and around whites, only dates white women but half the women at his disposal were non white. They should have done 90% white women like every other season

Again

tenor.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what a idiot dude had ONE JOB
hell I make a sliver of what this dude does a year and at work I know to keep my mouth shut when it comes to race, religion, politics etc.
if i was making 6 mill a year i'd be a strict no comment for everything

for real. I’m working right now to make sure my ass is covered (had to leave work early today). I know they already got their own thoughts on me just because so I keep my mouth shut and do my work and make sure no one can talk shyt about me.

I got a crass sense of humour. At work I’m all business. I don’t even show teeth. :beli::upsetfavre: <- thats me

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Late but aint kept up or watched a single second of shyt but just heard the the outcome via breakfast club and basically the breh ends up picking a MAGA pawg over a brehette? Sounds like your prototypical coli nikka. :laff:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: