ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No: I’m a black man. Not a nikka. Check yourself

& that simple ass black girl who thinks black men should be one way.

foh
:yeshrug: Everyone is a nikka(black white and everyone and everything in between) to me.

I didnt even call you "nikka" directly :unimpressed:

Didnt watch the episode just in the thread for entertainment purposes, so I dont know the entire context.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Did you just choose to focus on just that?
Answer me this, if he’s so authentic, why did he choose to diversify is ig and only post pics with the black/biracial women from the show when if you scroll down, he still has posts up from college with white woman and no black woman. Foh :camby:

:patrice:

Just scrolled though his IG :dame:

Pretty much all the pictures are of him solo, or him and his cac best friend/family, or him and the kids he tutors. You're talking like he has dozens of white women posted on his page pre-bachelor

Of the final four, three of them I believe, were black/mixed race. I understand not liking him as a person, but to call him inauthentic is a bit weird

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

Just scrolled though his IG :dame:

Pretty much all the pictures are of him solo, or him and his cac best friend/family, or him and the kids he tutors. You're talking like he has dozens of white women posted on his page pre-bachelor

Of the final four, three of them I believe, were black/mixed race. I understand not liking him as a person, but to call him inauthentic is a bit weird

Nah. Their idea of positive PR for black men is gold teeth. fukk all that. Gotta reclaim our image and be taken seriously.

& Now I can’t somehow be black because I have some respect for myself. Alternate universe coli. Throw something in, expect the opposite come out

Last edited: