ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never saw it :manny:

But I'll give you your props. I believe you called her winning first day, or that might be someone else

It was me. I said I had similar taste in women to Matt and knew from the jump he was picking Rachael. She was the best looking white girl. He was never giving the sisters a chance. They've been strung along just for show. He was always gonna pick his becky.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Only watched the premiere and the one last night, Bri is clearly leagues above the other two, and he goes with Rachel.

"Thanks for sharing that with me"

That was too much.

I watched it with my Dad and stepmom, my Dad was kinda on the same thing, he had multiple affairs, and didn't take any custody when parents divorced, that scene was a little awkward.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that straight up came down to his chemistry with Michelle

No. It was to placate all the black women who say shout featurism and say he only had women with white features in the final even if they were technically black. He was always gonna pick Rachael. The rest was politics.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Matty walks away with his Pawgette tonight :wow:

Dildo girl is the next bachelorette btw. This is first and last time this shyt tho

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
This dude Matt is inauthentic as fuk. I’m thinking this dude was just raised around white ppl but looking at his brother, it’s clear Matt chose to be this character. If you listen to him close, he slips in and out of aave.
I also went to his page and he was jukin in one of his posts. He’s not from Florida so it’s very obvious he’s into black culture.
Michelle is so perfect for him but it’s tale as old as times.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This dude Matt is inauthentic as fuk. I’m thinking this dude was just raised around white ppl but looking at his brother, it’s clear Matt chose to be this character. If you listen to him close, he slips in and out of aave.
I also went to his page and he was jukin in one of his posts. He’s not from Florida so it’s very obvious he’s into black culture.

I don't get inauthentic vibes from him :manny:

Michelle is great, but he's had it bad for Rachel since week 2

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

People evolve.

Wouldn’t say inauthentic.

:manny:

They just happen to be brothers & have different interest. Dude wants a family, white fence and a dog. His blackness shouldn’t be tested all the time.

Last edited: