ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This dude Matt is inauthentic as fuk. I’m thinking this dude was just raised around white ppl but looking at his brother, it’s clear Matt chose to be this character. If you listen to him close, he slips in and out of aave.
I also went to his page and he was jukin in one of his posts. He’s not from Florida so it’s very obvious he’s into black culture.
Michelle is so perfect for him but it’s tale as old as times.

plenty of people are born in the same environment with the same parents and still go to be complete opposites, shyt for all you know maybe his brothers the inauthentic one

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't get inauthentic vibes from him :manny:

Michelle is great, but he's had it bad for Rachel since week 2

People evolve.

Wouldn’t say inauthentic.

:manny:

They just happen to be brothers & have different interest. Dude wants a family, white fence and a dog. His blackness shouldn’t be tested all the time.

plenty of people are born in the same environment with the same parents and still go to be complete opposites, shyt for all you know maybe his brothers the inauthentic one
He literally masquerades as a white man with black skin and he’s a republican:skip:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Embarrassing

:mjlol:

Take the teeth out and relax on the open bar

:mjpls:. Hell nah brodie was doing it right, bleeding ABC's deep pockets with glass after glass of that Ace of Spades

The way he answered so quickly that he never saw his brother in any serious relationships though :bryan:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ah so gold teeth, foamposites, a bubble coat and ASAP Rocky braids, “KEEPS IT REAL”

GTFO.

That mindset right there is a disservice to black ppl lol

:mjlol:
Did you just choose to focus on just that?
Answer me this, if he’s so authentic, why did he choose to diversify is ig and only post pics with the black/biracial women from the show when if you scroll down, he still has posts up from college with white woman and no black woman. Foh :camby: