ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt better delete his IG now :mjlol:

:yeshrug:

I'd still fukk. Though the whole making fun of other girls in high school cause they liked brothas is concerning. Makes me think she just might be pretending to like Matt for clout. Something about her face tells me she isn't genuiely into him.

If I'm him I still pick her. Fukk her a few times. Then dump her ass.

There ain't a single dime on this show. Rachael is the closest but even she is a 9 at best.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

I'd still fukk. Though the whole making fun of other girls in high school cause they liked brothas is concerning. Makes me think she just might be pretending to like Matt for clout. Something about her face tells me she isn't genuiely into him.

There ain't a single dime on this show. Rachael is the closest but even she is a 9 at best.

She isn't into him :manny:

I've said it before, but MJ is more into him than any of the other girls

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
who are the favorite contestants on social media?

I think it was MJ before tonight

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Even if he knew he would still pick her. She's the baddest. But she ain't a dime.

If I was him, I'd have fun with her for a few weeks then move on.

Her, pieper and bri are the top 3.

He ain’t findin love wit none of these hoes. This nikka more softer than a wet sponge. :mjlol:

She isn't into him :manny:

I've said it before, but MJ is more into him than any of the other girls

Tbh, i’m struggling to find any chick that is feelin him beyond for clout and hooking up.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Finally caught up. My take and predictions on the women that are left.

@Swagnificent
@situationlines
@TradePascalSiakam
@Sinnerman

Cute, best dressed in the house but not feeling a woman with less hair than me. Feels like Matt is stringing her along.
the-bachelor-season-25-chelsea-380x570.jpg

Great body, she has a fatty but she's mixed in some drama so i don't see Matt keeping her.
the-bachelor-season-25-jessenia-386x570.jpg

Possibly the baddest in the house but the show isn't giving her any light so i doubt she get chose.
the-bachelor-season-25-magi-380x570.jpg

She's grown on me. She has a hood Asian chick vibe that's sexy. Don't see her getting chose tho.
bachelor-season-25-serena-c-380x570.jpg

Young & Rich socialite. Matt should stay away. She gives off a vibe of wanting to be in a public relationship a la The Kardashians
the-bachelor-season-25-kit-428x570.jpg

Curly hair and light eyes had me thinking she was bad but nah. Sometimes she looks like she 20 other times she looks like she's 40. If she had straight hair she would look terrible. She might get kicked off for bringing drama. Good riddance.
bachelor-season-25-mj-380x570.jpg

Has a disability. She's deaf. She's dropped that twice already on Matt and it worked. Hopefully he can see through that and see she's not that attractive. Sweet girl tho. She'll prob get the bachelorette treatment. America loves basic woman.
the-bachelor-season-25-abigail-456x570.jpg

She's ok. Average looks. Sweet girl might make it to final 5 or so.
bachelor-season-25-serena-p-380x570.jpg

Pretty girl, gets snobby when jealous. Definitely making it to final 3. My issue with her is that her looks are common as a biracial chick. Seen many that look like her. also, without makeup looks very basic.
the-bachelor-season-25-pieper-428x570.jpg

My favorite. Baddy. Looks better than in this picture. Pretty Teeth and is a sweet girl. She will definitely make it to final 2 but the only way Matt picks her, is if he doesn't want to deal with the hate black woman are going to give him. She's biracial like him so he can get an out if he chooses to.
the-bachelor-season-25-bri-428x570.jpg

The Winner. Pretty face. Comes off as reserved and humble. Not sure I'm buying it tho. Time will tell. She's the best fit for Matt tho. Evidence of her being MAGA should be a good match for him as he's MAGA himself.
bachelor-season-25-rachael-380x570.jpg

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You c00ns are really watching this shyt?
:dead:

There's no way you are Black or even mixed