ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I'd still fukk. Though the whole making fun of other girls in high school cause they liked brothas is concerning. Makes me think she just might be pretending to like Matt for clout. Something about her face tells me she isn't genuiely into him.

If I'm him I still pick her. Fukk her a few times. Then dump her ass.

There ain't a single dime on this show. Rachael is the closest but even she is a 9 at best.
Lol u think rachael is nice

Just another basic white chick u can pick up from the bar

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught up. My take and predictions on the women that are left.

@Swagnificent
@situationlines
@TradePascalSiakam
@Sinnerman

Cute, best dressed in the house but not feeling a woman with less hair than me. Feels like Matt is stringing her along.
the-bachelor-season-25-chelsea-380x570.jpg

Great body, she has a fatty but she's mixed in some drama so i don't see Matt keeping her.
the-bachelor-season-25-jessenia-386x570.jpg

Possibly the baddest in the house but the show isn't giving her any light so i doubt she get chose.
the-bachelor-season-25-magi-380x570.jpg

She's grown on me. She has a hood Asian chick vibe that's sexy. Don't see her getting chose tho.
bachelor-season-25-serena-c-380x570.jpg

Young & Rich socialite. Matt should stay away. She gives off a vibe of wanting to be in a public relationship a la The Kardashians
the-bachelor-season-25-kit-428x570.jpg

Curly hair and light eyes had me thinking she was bad but nah. Sometimes she looks like she 20 other times she looks like she's 40. If she had straight hair she would look terrible. She might get kicked off for bringing drama. Good riddance.
bachelor-season-25-mj-380x570.jpg

Has a disability. She's deaf. She's dropped that twice already on Matt and it worked. Hopefully he can see through that and see she's not that attractive. Sweet girl tho. She'll prob get the bachelorette treatment. America loves basic woman.
the-bachelor-season-25-abigail-456x570.jpg

She's ok. Average looks. Sweet girl might make it to final 5 or so.
bachelor-season-25-serena-p-380x570.jpg

Pretty girl, gets snobby when jealous. Definitely making it to final 3. My issue with her is that her looks are common as a biracial chick. Seen many that look like her. also, without makeup looks very basic.
the-bachelor-season-25-pieper-428x570.jpg

My favorite. Baddy. Looks better than in this picture. Pretty Teeth and is a sweet girl. She will definitely make it to final 2 but the only way Matt picks her, is if he doesn't want to deal with the hate black woman are going to give him. She's biracial like him so he can get an out if he chooses to.
the-bachelor-season-25-bri-428x570.jpg

The Winner. Pretty face. Comes off as reserved and humble. Not sure I'm buying it tho. Time will tell. She's the best fit for Matt tho. Evidence of her being MAGA should be a good match for him as he's MAGA himself.
bachelor-season-25-rachael-380x570.jpg

Every girl on the list is pretty basic cept, Jesenia, Magi (he’s not picking her & she older than him), Bri, Abigail is actually kinda cute IMO.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Swagnificent
@situationlines
@TradePascalSiakam
@Sinnerman

Cute, best dressed in the house but not feeling a woman with less hair than me. Feels like Matt is stringing her along.

Great body, she has a fatty but she's mixed in some drama so i don't see Matt keeping her.

Possibly the baddest in the house but the show isn't giving her any light so i doubt she get chose.

She's grown on me. She has a hood Asian chick vibe that's sexy. Don't see her getting chose tho.

Young & Rich socialite. Matt should stay away. She gives off a vibe of wanting to be in a public relationship a la The Kardashians

Curly hair and light eyes had me thinking she was bad but nah. Sometimes she looks like she 20 other times she looks like she's 40. If she had straight hair she would look terrible. She might get kicked off for bringing drama. Good riddance.

Has a disability. She's deaf. She's dropped that twice already on Matt and it worked. Hopefully he can see through that and see she's not that attractive. Sweet girl tho. She'll prob get the bachelorette treatment. America loves basic woman.

Pretty girl, gets snobby when jealous. Definitely making it to final 3. My issue with her is that her looks are common as a biracial chick. Seen many that look like her. also, without makeup looks very basic.

My favorite. Baddy. Looks better than in this picture. Pretty Teeth and is a sweet girl. She will definitely make it to final 2 but the only way Matt picks her, is if he doesn't want to deal with the hate black woman are going to give him. She's biracial like him so he can get an out if he chooses to.

The Winner. Pretty face. Comes off as reserved and humble. Not sure I'm buying it tho. Time will tell. She's the best fit for Matt tho. Evidence of her being MAGA should be a good match for him as he's MAGA himself.

good analysis. agree with most of it. especially about chelsea being strung along and rachael being the winner.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
@Swagnificent if you get lucky you and your white queen can even participate in slave play. I’m sure she would be into it:mjgrin:

Daps

@Swagnificent
@situationlines
@TradePascalSiakam
@Sinnerman

:gucci: How you gonna leave out Michelle. She’s clearly a favorite

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
They’re saying his white homeboi scooped one of the joints on the show

:mjlol:

It would be disrespectful if his boi joins the show