ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Alot of the women on the show are doin it for clout.

He is swagless and doesn’t exude any sex appeal. :heh:

Cannot believe that Toronto chick last week basically said she ain’t feelin him :mjlol:

Not sure why ABC didn’t wanna cast a masculine/suave black dude. :beli:

dude is corny and the most bland "black guy" out there
his best friend is a cac not surprising. Type of black dude who only dates cacs and prob says bro and hey dude
uses terms like its lit bro and goes to the cottage
Can't dance

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This show's demograpic is 20-30 year old cac women. I know ya'll don't want to hear this but most white women don't wanna marry a black man. They will fukk us yeah but they racist at the core. They fukked up their money by casting a black bachelor in the first place. It'd be like Martin replacing Gina with a snowbunny.

Ehh i don’t think the bachelors money was ever fukked up lol. They said he had the highest premiere episode and because of this and black people being the first ones to always shatter barriers, they’ll probably have a Latino next (I doubt Asian)

For the racist part, it’s case by case situation. I haven’t met most white ppl, so I wouldn’t know.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
dude is corny and the most bland "black guy" out there
his best friend is a cac not surprising. Type of black dude who only dates cacs and prob says bro and hey dude
uses terms like its lit bro and goes to the cottage
Can't dance

The WOAT kind.

Them “Hey buddy” types. :hhh:

Prolly lets racist shyt slide from his cac homeboys and girls cuz he wants to fit in.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
t0pmwyjy9td61.jpg

Kim's(Asian girl who was dropped) friend :mjlol:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
:hhh: The black women in that Shade Room thread sound so defeated. They don’t even know him and already assume he’s going to pick a cac bytch.

:hhh: Self esteem is in hell.

in general black women have the lowest self-esteem out of everyone, the sad part it's not their fault, America taught bw to hate their skin tone, hair texture and body shape