ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or are NONE of these chicks all that attractive?! Like I'd be mad as hell if I was the bachelor and THIS was lineup.

I thought they did him dirty when they initially showed the girls. With makeup and sexy dresses on during the first episode they looked decent. But you can tell none of them is a natural beauty.

My favorite is Rachael and even she is just aight. She ain't mind-blowingly fine.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I thought they did him dirty when they initially showed the girls. With makeup and sexy dresses on during the first episode they looked decent. But you can tell none of them is a natural beauty.

My favorite is Rachael and even she is just aight. She ain't mind-blowingly fine.

i see whoever matt choosing he breaks up with like most bachelors he can do so much better and doing this show will get him a level famous women

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i see whoever matt choosing he breaks up with like most bachelors he can do so much better and doing this show will get him a level famous women

Alot of the women on the show are doin it for clout.

He is swagless and doesn’t exude any sex appeal. :heh:

Cannot believe that Toronto chick last week basically said she ain’t feelin him :mjlol:

Not sure why ABC didn’t wanna cast a masculine/suave black dude. :beli:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Alot of the women on the show are doin it for clout.

He is swagless and doesn’t exude any sex appeal. :heh:

Cannot believe that Toronto chick last week basically said she ain’t feelin him :mjlol:

Not sure why ABC didn’t wanna cast a masculine/suave black dude. :beli:

Cause then the audience would of demanded more black men come on the show lol and ABC isn’t having that. Unfortunately this only happened because of the civil unrest.

This show is a white woman haven. They wana see “Brad, Ben, & Preston”

:mjlol:

It’s funny cause at work, two white girls at my job were like “he’s cool” code word = not into black guys OR not into “that” type of black guy

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Cause then they would of demanded more black men come on the show lol. Unfortunately this only happened because of the civil unrest.

This show is a white woman haven. They wana see “Brad, Ben, & Preston”

:mjlol:

The two white girls at my job were like “he’s cool” code word = not into black guys or “that” type of black guy

I agree but its also sad that they got the most vanilla, safest and closest white-black dude on the show. :francis:

And its also sad that even white women don’t like that type of nikka :mjlol:

They get enough dose of that corny shyt from cacs

I think most non-bw have this expectation that black men are and should be suave/charming/have sex appeal....but this dude is fallin wayyy short of that expectation :pachaha:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
yeah i know he's just playing it smart keeping a few till the end. I'll even say a black girl makes the top 3 but Matt ain't about black love

actually.

top 4 is bri, Rachel, Serena P, and Michelle. Winner is Rachel. Michelle is the runner up.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I agree but its also sad that they got the most vanilla, safest and closest white-black dude on the show. :francis:

I think most non-bw have this expectation that black men are and should be suave/charming/have sex appeal....but this dude is fallin wayyy short of that expectation :pachaha:

The producers: “Let’s start off safe, then if he does a good job, we’ll take our chances with another one”

:lolbron:

I agree and exactly. It goes back to what I was mentioning before about “categorizing black men” or men in general and wanting a certain level of “ethnic” experience. They get enough of that corny shyt with the white boys around em.

They do. We are culture creators, there should be no reason for you to not have any type of swag lol All he had to do was put some R&B music on and do a simple two step.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This show's demograpic is 20-30 year old cac women. I know ya'll don't want to hear this but most white women don't wanna marry a black man. They will fukk us yeah but they racist at the core. They fukked up their money by casting a black bachelor in the first place. It'd be like Martin replacing Gina with a snowbunny.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Matt would’ve picked Sarah if she hadn’t left. Dude was sprung on that woman.

my top 4 would be
Bri
Pieper
Michelle
Serena P

Kaylah or Abigail tied for 5th

Too close to call who I would’ve picked as the winner though. I want to say Bri, but damn thats a tough decision. :whoo:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This show's demograpic is 20-30 year old cac women. I know ya'll don't want to hear this but most white women don't wanna marry a black man. They will fukk us yeah but they racist at the core. They fukked up their money by casting a black bachelor in the first place. It'd be like Martin replacing Gina with a snowbunny.

this is true. Most black men aren't interested in white women for more than a casual hook up, and vice versa