ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why Black women in their feelings? His mom is white. Insecurity is a muthafukka.

matt-james-and-mom-1609788313008.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rachael is clearly his type (mine too). He'll pick her at the end. He only gave the deaf chick the first rose cause she's a less attractive version of Rachael. Smart move on his part. You never wanna let the girl you are feeling the most know off the bat she's in the lead. You want her to keep proving herself to you. He gave her the second rose so she knows he likes her but that she gotta keep proving herself to him.

He'll keep a black girl to the end just for appearance purposes. I think it'll be Bri (the light skin chick). You can tell he's somewhat into her but she's crazy about him.

The rest of the contestants will be kept based on fukkery purposes so don't expect to see Queen Victoria or the 21 year old chick from New York going anywhere anytime soon. They'll be providing the drama. But that's your top 2 IMO. Rachael (the winner) and Bri (the runner-up).

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Breh is definitely gonna end up with a pawg :mjlol:

that light skin chick with curly hair. Don’t remeber her name, is my type, would’ve ended the show right there and picked her off rip

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Are both your parents light skinned? No disrespect, but I don’t believe in the one drop rule. Biracial is biracial. This dude’s mother is white.
No, they’re brown. Only my dad’s mom is light. The other three grandparents are either dark or dark brown